[𝟴𝟬] 🧸 Sᴘɪɴ Tʜᴇ Bᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - your best friend's name
C/B/N - crush's best friend's name
F/N - your friend's name

Song: "Lost in You" - khai dreams

i can't believe i've reached the 80th chapter w/o doing a cringey spin the bottle oneshot??

——————

C/N's P.O.V.

C/B/N dragged me to this stupid party, despite knowing large social events have never been my thing. They make me feel trapped and uncomfortable. Honestly, the only reason he succeeded in dragging me out the house was that according to C/B/N, Y/N would be there. He had heard it from his girlfriend, B/N, who intended on dragging her out of the house.

But now, as I push myself through the crowd of people I dislike, Y/N is nowhere in sight, meaning me attending this party has been utterly pointless. The only room that wasn't loud and noisy was the conservatory, where a group of people were sat in a circle with an empty beer bottle situated in the middle. My heart skipped a beat when I finally laid eyes on the one girl I had wanted to see, who was sat seemingly discontentedly next to one of her friends, F/N. It made sense that it wasn't B/N, considering she was in a relationship and probably shouldn't play spin the bottle.

Of course, I couldn't pass up a chance to kiss my crush, so I slipped into a gap in the circle and looked around with a forced smile. Y/N waved politely at me, "Hey, we're just starting. Wanna join?" I nodded in response.

"You go first, C/N," F/N grinned, gesturing to the bottle.

I inwardly sighed, my nerves getting the better of me as I found my hopes rising at a rapid rate. The chances of it landing on Y/N were way too slim, so I tried to crush the excitement bubbling inside of me as I reached my hand out to the glass bottle. Spinning it with a quick flick of my wrist, I stared at with a lump in my throat. It passed between all the people in the circle, slowing down when reaching F/N, but edging towards Y/N before making a full stop. Time froze when I lifted my eyes to lock on to hers.

My cheeks warmed slightly, but I tried to remain an emotionless stance as I crawled to the centre of the circle. She did as well, stopping when we were both either side of the bottle. Together we moved up into a kneeling position, words failing the both of us as we examined each other's faces.

"Hurry up and kiss already!" F/N called, half impatiently, half cheekily.

I cupped her cheek with my hand, admiring the way her eyes widened cutely at me doing so. Leaning down, I shut my eyes and let my lips meet her soft plush ones with a million thoughts rushing through my head. What if she thought I was a bad kisser? That was the most prominent question taking up my mind.

Our lips stayed unmoving for a solid few seconds, and as much as I wanted to I couldn't let go. Y/N didn't do anything to move away either, which didn't help my dangerously high hopes. It wasn't until other people in the circle began awkwardly coughing for attention did I force myself to separate from her. She was evidently flustered from kissing me so long with an audience, and part of me was proud that I got such a reaction.

Y/N went to go back to her position, but I found myself grabbing her wrist and pulling her up with me into a standing position. She didn't make a sound as I pulled her out of the conservatory to the garden outside. The temperature was chilly, so most of the party guests were inside. I was relieved. I didn't want anyone to disturb this moment.

"I don't want you kissing anyone else..." I mumbled, mildly scared of how she would respond.

"Okay," her answer was so short and compliant it surprised me.

A protective flare struck up inside of my heart, that made me say, "Kiss me again," before I could even think about what I was doing. I heard her breath hitch, but observed awkwardly as she moved herself in front of me with a child-like look in her eyes. Y/N rested her hands on my shoulders, standing on her tip toes to press her lips to my own. I hadn't expected her to actually obey, to be honest. Although, I kind of liked her doing what I wanted... to an extent, that is.

Wrapping my hands around her waist, I pulled Y/N even closer to me until our bodies were flush against each other. The kiss became more heated, increased desperation showing in our actions, but after a couple minutes we parted out of breathlessness. I didn't let her go from my arms, instead keeping hold of her panting figure. The coldness in the air had become something I no longer noticed.

"I don't like parties very much, but I think I'm glad I came..." I smiled down at her, watching as she tried (and failed) to suppress a smile. One thing I have always loved about her is how quiet she is, and how there are only ever small physical giveaways as to how she is feeling. I made it my business to learn how to read her emotions.

"You won't leave me, right?" Y/N's tone was near silent, and so very timid. I could sense the fear in her voice.

"Never," I assured her.

She was finally mine.

——————

c/n comes across as kinda yandere in this lmao. also sorry if ur not that short compared to ur crush and wouldn't have to stand on ur tiptoes to kiss him. my crush is soooo much taller than me

today's fun fact about moi:~

i prefer white bread over brown bread

[1014 words]