ℙℝ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝕏𝕋

Hello, my author name is Moonie. I'm just your average friendly book author.

This is one of two books of mine, and the most successful here on wattpad, as the views and votes are quite higher (which I'm proud of). Honestly, I wrote these oneshots for myself, and tended not to think about their success. That doesn't mean I'm not grateful for every single read, vote and follow I receive: on the contrary, my heart skips a beat whenever I see someone new has discovered my works.

Nonetheless, I don't want anything to come from this other than the warm feeling that someplace, somewhere in the world, I have entertained someone for at least a few minutes.

I am always open for constructive criticism! Please be kind: just because you will never see me in real life does not mean I am not a human being with feelings. But, on that note, this book is no longer being updated. You can still private message me if you want to talk, though.

Also a friendly reminder this is a safe space for everyone: the LGBTQ+ community (of which I am a part of), people of disabilities, and people of colour. Although, I must apologise that some of the descriptions may be biased towards white and "able" people. I live in an area where there is hardly any POC, meaning for the moster part I am not aware of any specific differences you may have (like pulling your hair into a messy bun, which I will only describe if it's requested in a request oneshot). I am working on making my writing more neutral.

As for disabilities, I have all my senses and do not have a physical disability; I am on the autism spectrum, however, although I have learned how to act neurotypical. Most of my writing is based on that of a person with complete walking, sensual and thinking ability.

The general gist is that C/N is a boy, and Y/N is a girl. I have written otherwise, but not that regularly. I am agender (a type of non-binary, which means I do not have a gender), but as I do not feel gender dysphoria or euphoria and am afab I generally just assume the role of a female in society and, as most of the oneshots are written for me, that is where the "general format" comes from. I do not have preferred pronouns: just pick any set or sets for me and go to town with it, my whole experience of having no gender is that nothing makes me uncomfortable. :) (So, yes, you can call me a girl, or a boy, or an enby: anything is fine because I'm indifferent towards all of it.)

Think of it as in I'm a teddy bear. Teddy bears do not inherently have genders, but when you see one you will gender it how you feel natural and pick a set of pronouns for it. The teddy bear, despite not having a gender, doesn't care about being called a girl or a boy. It doesn't make it uncomfortable, and it doesn't feel the need to correct the person either. That's basically my whole experience with gender.

For those of you who wonder, I am bisexual. Despite the fact C/N is mostly a boy, I actually have a vast preference for girls. However, my celebrity crush is a male and he is the only crush I have right now, so he was in mind when these were written.

Also, please do not ask me to read/review your books; I am sure they are wonderful but I do not have the time, energy, or critique ability to complete such tasks. I most certainly appreciate that I am a person you would ask, however.

I have a very simple code for the titles:
🧸 —> fluff
⚠️ —> angst

I do not write smut, and I swear my writing improves as the book progresses.

If you have any interest in the Harry Potter universe, please check out my other book of HP oneshots (which are also posted to my tumblr @/dreamcubed, where they are more successful). While I no longer update this book, I do update my HP one. (No, I do not support J.K. Rowling.)

And, no, Moonie is not my real name.

Stay safe, my friends, and enjoy life while you can.

- dreamcubed🫧