[𝟭𝟬] 🧸 TɪᴋTᴏᴋ Tʀᴇɴᴅ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name

Song: "Falling For U" - Peachy! & mxmtoon

it's corona time

————

There'd been a trend on TikTok lately. A trend that involved girls kissing their boy best friend. Y/N was tempted to kiss her crush; however, he was only her closest boy friend, not her boy best friend. Not even to mention how awkward she was. She wouldn't film it, let alone post the thing.

She sighed and shoved her phone back in her blazer pocket, as a teacher was patrolling nearby. The soft music of the TikTok she was watching was cut out, blocking the screen of a girl and her boy best friend kissing. In the distance Y/N could see B/N was approaching, with a smile on her face.

"What's got you so happy?" she leant against the wall of the main school building.

"Guess which bitch passed her maths test," the girl rested her hands on her hips.

"I dunno... Sarah?" Y/N said.

Rolling her eyes, B/N said, "Ya know it was me."

"Did I though? Did I though?" she pushed herself off the wall and began walking away, her friend quickly following.

They passed a group of people surrounding a recording phone, teachers nowhere to be seen. Glancing between the gaps of students, Y/N saw a girl and a boy who she knew to be best friends. Except, they were kissing. I bet it's that fucking trend again.

The next thing she saw when she turned away with a huff was C/N strolling with a couple of his friends more or less in her direction. An overwhelming rush of bravery swept over her as she knew the trend would keep bugging at her all day. "Fuck it," she said loud enough for B/N to hear.

"Fuck what? What do you want to fuck?" she replied as Y/N started storming over to the party of boys, "Y/N! Wait up!"

Coming to a halt in front of C/N, making him pause too, Y/N looked him up and down with a raised eyebrow and crossed arms. "What?" he frowned.

Taking a nice deep breath, Y/N reached out and forcefully grabbed his tie and pulled him towards her. Due to shock, he didn't have time to react so found his lips crashing against Y/N's rosy red ones. There was no actual kissing, just their lips sitting there against each other's for a good couple seconds before they both properly responded. Well, it was more C/N responding and Y/N responding to his response. C/N began kissing her as his hands found her waist. After initial surprise at him not pushing her off, she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh my fucking God," one of C/N's friends groaned, "Are you just gonna make out right here right now?"

"Yes," his muffled voice said through the kiss.

B/N tapped Y/N's shoulder, "Uh, Y/N... I don't mean to interrupt your fun... but, uhm, well... just look."

"At what?" she parted from him, one of his hands remaining slung around her waist.

B/N didn't need to answer, as Y/N immediately saw what she was talking about. The crowd surrounding the phone was now parted, and the device was still recording. Recording them, specifically.

The entire arrangement of students exchanged glances as one by one they began applauding the red-faced pair. Even the couple who had been making out before were clapping: they didn't even appear to be mad their spotlight had been stolen.

"Well... uh..." C/N chuckled, "D'you want to go to the canteen?"

Nodding feebly, Y/N took C/N's extended hand. Together they walked away, followed by their collective friends.

Let's just say, the video got millions of views.

——————

[649 words]