[𝟳𝟭] 🧸 Aᴅᴅɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
E/C - eye colour

Song: "Claudia" - FINNEAS

i feel bad for finneas bc he's so talented but so overshadowed by his sister 🥺

also, tryin' something a lil different w this chapter format

——————

« I think you're gonna change my plans
With those [emerald] eyes
But you don't even understand
How much they're on my mind »

The second Y/N looked at him with her gorgeous E/C eyes, a small smile playing on her pretty lips, C/N knew he wouldn't go home early like he had originally planned. He couldn't leave her here; she was his addiction, and as a result he felt the need to protect her with every fibre of her being. A beautiful young woman wasn't safe in a club full of intoxicated men by herself.

When she effortlessly threw back yet another shot, her mind becoming foggier by the minute, C/N further confirmed that he could not leave her behind. Even so, it felt like Y/N was controlling him by just existing.

« Feels like I'm breathing in and out without permission
Waiting on your badges by the phone »

Y/N's low-lidded gaze on him was more than enough to make his breath hitch and heart soar. He found himself struggling for air: the very appearance of the girl making him nervous yet excited. She was clearly intoxicated with alcohol. C/N wasn't, but he was most definitely intoxicated with her incredible scent.

« I might be headed in the opposite direction
But I'd love to drive you home »

When she grabbed his shirt in her fist, crumpling the polyester material and pulling her down towards him in a drunken haze, C/N felt threatened by the fact any consent she gave him in this state didn't count. There was no doubt in his mind he would be driving her home, regardless of any planned transport she had or how far off from his own route her house was. He would be more than happy to take her, to make sure Y/N was safe. C/N would love to be sure of her safety.

« Oh, I'm in trouble now
Come kiss me black and blue
Might last another round
But I plan to fall for you »

His mind was still sober, and probably would be for at most one other round of drinks. Regardless of what was due to happen over the course of the night, C/N was one hundred percent sure he would be in love with Y/N by sunrise.

When he felt her soft lips pressed against his, butterflies exploded in his stomach and it felt like fireworks were being set off in his heart. If it was possible to get drunk off of a kiss, then C/N had succeeded in doing so within a few seconds. The only problem? Y/N was drunk, so this couldn't go any further than a small make-out session. Preventing going further would be hard, however, as he was only a man with a persistent girl in front of him reaching up his shirt.

« Taking a stranger's hand
I got familiarised
Now without a second glance
I wouldn't save the night »

Pushing Y/N off of him, C/N grabbed the arm of the bartender to get his attention. He paid off the bill while simultaneously trying to fend away the clingy attachment he had found himself. A second glance wasn't required for him to tell he needed to get her to bed; he had no desire to savour the night at all. Her safety was a number one priority.

« I'd spend it all, every penny on you
Nothing in my wallet worth a thing I can't lose
I'd spend it all, every penny on you »

He didn't mind paying Y/N's bill in the slightest, any amount of money was worth paying for her, especially when she was in such a fragile state. If he could, C/N would trade his very own life to ensure that Y/N faced no troubles or hardships in her own. She was worth more than life itself.

« Feels like I'm breathing in and out without permission
Waiting on your badges by the phone
I might be headed in the opposite direction
But I'd love to drive you home »

Pulling her out to the car wasn't hard, as Y/N was clinging to him like a koala baby to its mother. Getting her into the vehicle and strapping her in was an entirely different story, as C/N felt like he didn't have permission to be so forceful with her. His breathing was heightened in the cold outdoor air, and despite the fact he was taking control of the situation, he felt like he had absolutely no power at all.

« Oh, I'm in trouble now
Come kiss me black and blue
Might last another round
But I plan to fall for you »

Just as the satisfying click from the seatbelt securing into place sounded, Y/N's soft lips were pressed against his again. It took everything inside of C/N to not melt in her embrace, and he knew that he may only be able to last one more round of kissing before he snapped. It's safe to say he was beginning to fall deeply for her.

« We're undercover now
I don't know what you do
Just know I love it how
I plan to fall for you »

C/N may have not been entirely in love with her just yet, but he absolutely adored the fact he was going to be in a short few hours. In the weeks they had known each other, he hadn't even managed to learn what she did for a living. He kind of didn't want to, though, because the mystery made it feel like they were undercover agents having a slow-burn relationship. The exhilarating feeling in not knowing everything about her made the moment in which he was protecting her feel all that more special.

« I want you filling my lungs and pulling me under
Tip of my tongue is making me wonder
Filling my lungs and pulling me under »

Any sane person couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to passionately kiss the one person they were attracted to above all others. All C/N and Y/N's kisses so far had been chaste, but a tingly sensation at the tip of his tongue was truly making him question what it would he like to go just a little further. He craved his oxygen being stolen by Y/N's taste.

The journey to her house truly proved to be a painful one.

« I think you're gonna change my plans
With those [emerald] eyes
And you don't even understand
Just how far I'll dive »

When he tucked her into bed, the final look those pretty E/C eyes gave him was what fully prepared him to jump in headfirst. And, boy, did he intend on going deep into the pool of love she had unintentionally concocted for him in his mind.

"Sweet dreams, Y/N."

——————

i'm not sure how i feel about this format but i think this went somewhat okay :)

remember requests are welcome anytime!

today's fun fact about moi:~

i'm not a big fan of sweet food

[1225 words]