[𝟭𝟱𝟯] ⚠️ Dʀᴜɢ Dᴇᴀʟᴇʀ Pᴛ.2

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
C/L/N - crush's last name
B/N - best friend's name

Song: "Hope" - Arlo Parks

⚠️drug consumption; almost SA; explicit weed consumption; continued drug dealer!c/n lol⚠️

THIS IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION!

—————————————

After the initial awkwardness, the date- if it was even meant to be a date- went well. C/N dropped her back home afterwards, and then next time she saw him was at another party a few days later. Except, unlike the previous party, Y/N was high when she caught sight of him.

"Lee- look! It's C/N," she said, repetitively tapping the blond's arm.

"Yeah, I can see- ow- stop that."

"D'you think he remembers me?"

"You went on a date, didn't you?"

Y/N nodded, leaving Leon without another word in order to run over to C/N. He had his back to her, but was easily recognisable as he wore the same hoodie from last time.

"C/N!" she said, making him turn around.

He smiled upon seeing her, "Hey," and chuckled when he noticed her reddened eyes, "You high, sweetheart?"

"No~," Y/N said, "Why would I be high?"

"You reek of marijuana."

"No I don't."

"Yeah, you do- who'd you smoke with?"

"Oh, just Leon... and Charlie... and B/N..."

He nodded, seemingly relieved at the answer. "Don't go wandering off alone, okay?"

"I can take care of myself!"

A little while later, Y/N stumbled into the dining room in search of food, as she had developed the munchies. In there was many people, but most notably two suspicious-looking guys stood in the corner. Ignoring them, she began loading up her plate with mismatching delicacies, no regard for anyone around her.

"What about her?" one of the guys whispered to the other.

"I'm pretty sure that's C/L/N's girl, dude."

The first guy scoffed, "C/L/N doesn't have a girl."

Y/N moved to leave as the two guys approached her and blocked the doorway. She gave them a glare and went to go around them, but they stopped her. "Move."

"No can do, sweetheart." God, she hated that nickname from anyone who wasn't C/N.

"It wasn't a question," she seethed.

"Is there a problem here?" a comfortingly familiar voice said from behind the two guys, belonging to the tall guy.

"Oh, C/L/N-" one of them said, "We were just-"

"Blocking the way for someone?"

"We were just chat- chatting."