[𝟮𝟲] 🧸 Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "ilomilo" - Billie Eilish

this is not meant to romanticise/normalise yanderes! it's just fiction!

——————

If he had just let it be known it was him kidnapping her, she probably wouldn't have struggled so much. She probably would have let herself be taken. He didn't realise it, but ever since the day Y/N had ran into him in that cafe, she'd found herself thinking about him all the time. Honestly, he could have just asked for her to go with him.

Deep down, she knew that she should be concerned for his mental state. He was a yandere, he was a stalker and he was absolutely obsessed with her. Yet, all she felt was somewhat flattered.

As he tied her up to the back of a bed and went to leave the room, her eyes couldn't help but scan over his muscled figure and fluffy hair. Before Y/N could decipher what she was thinking, her mouth had said, "Wait!"

She watched as C/N halted and cautiously turned around, a mere couple feet away from the door. His handsome features were shaded in the darkness of the bedroom, but the look of confusion was still visible. C/N was genuinely concerned as to why she was telling him to wait when he had literally just tied her up and told her she would be here for a while.

"Where are you going?" her voice faltered slightly as the words escaped her mouth, knowing that the second he was gone the feeling of not being able to breathe would return.

"The other room," he muttered, "I just took your life away from you... you probably want space..."

"I want you stay," Y/N said firmly.

C/N knew she was incredibly intelligent, and he also knew she'd probably try to escape. This isn't the sort of route he thought she would take, though, meaning his heart began thumping rapidly in his chest. Did she really want him after what he'd done? "Why?" he replied cautiously, taking a single step back towards the bed.

"If you'd just asked I would have come with you," she mumbled, "I don't mind being here."

The thudding of his heart grew louder. Was she really so compliant to staying here and out of harm's way? Staying where the cruel of the world couldn't touch her? "Don't you want freedom?" he whispered unsurely.

"Well... I mean..." she fumbled, "You won't hurt me, will you?"

"Never," he said without hesitation.

"And... I don't know... I'm an introvert... I'm lazy... I hate going out... and I love you..." she sighed, "I guess when it really boils down to it... this is my idea of heaven. I know it's not healthy to think like thi-"

Raising his finger to pause her, he butted in, "You what?"

"Uh- I-" a blush raced to her cheeks.

"I love you too..." C/N practically pounced on the bed and kissed all over her face, before pulling back and letting his face's colour match hers, "That's why I want to keep you here... away from anyone who could hurt you."

Y/N knew that her feelings should have probably disappeared the second she realised he was a yandere. She knew the danger. But maybe, just maybe, she was a little yandere herself because him being the only person she saw until the day she died honestly didn't seem that bad.

Tentatively, C/N untied her hands and laid beside her, staring up at the darkened ceiling in thought. Y/N glanced at his peaceful features loosely representing the emotion he was feeling in his imagination.

He eventually spoke, "Why do you love me? You're not dumb... you know me doing this isn't normal..."

"I know..." she said, "But even so... I still feel like I'm suffocating when I'm not around you... I still feel my heart rate quicken when you are here..." Y/N paused for a while, before saying an even quieter, "You're not gonna leave me, are you?"

"I'll only leave you when I'm dead," he replied, taking her hand in his, "And that's a promise."

Y/N was always by his side after that. Despite the fact he was a yandere, he treated her like a queen. His queen.

——————

as much as ik being yandere isn't good... can my bias pls just kidnap me and make me never see anyone else ever again

[744 words]