[𝟭𝟭𝟴] 🧸 Bᴇsᴛ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ's Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ Pᴛ.2 - ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name

Song: "Cupid's Chokehold / Breakfast in America" - Gym Class Heroes

requested by @1-800-Tammy

———————————

He came back downstairs with two boards, handing one to me. We both set off on our journey down the dark streets, the only sound being the wheels scraping against the concrete. C/N was leading the way, as I did not know their part of town all that well, considering I only ever went to B/N's house when I was in it. Plus, it was dark, which meant there were creepy men on the loose, so I had to stay as close as possible to C/N.

When we reached the shop, I let him pick what he wanted for dinner first, before he followed me to the sweets and crisps section. As I chose what to get, he finally broke the long silence between us, "You have been warned, right?"

"Warned about what?" I picked up a large pack of doritos.

"B/N's newfound snoring problem."

"Her what?"

"Yeah, a lot has happened since the last time you stayed over, like B/N developing a very loud snore while she sleeps." That's not the only thing that's happened since the last sleepover.

"Oh God."

C/N laughed, "Yeah, so good luck sleeping when sharing a room with her."

I sighed, standing up straight from my crouched position.

"But, hey, if it gets too much, my door's always open." I looked at him in surprise, and he winked.

This boy was going to be the death of me.

When we got back, B/N was sitting on the sofa with her hair wrapped in a towel and a fresh pair of pyjamas on her figure. All C/N said to his sister was "You didn't tell me your friend could skate." and then I thanked him again for the food, and we parted ways so he could go to his room and enjoy his dinner.

"Oh! You got my favourites!" B/N exclaimed.

Turns out C/N was right about the snoring problem. At precisely two in the morning, I laid with the pillow pressed against my ears in a futile attempt to drown out the whale-like sounds erupting from my dear best friend. Eventually, I gave up, and decided to take the brave option of discovering if C/N's offer from at the shop was genuine or just a joke. I crept out of the room, still hearing B/N even after shutting the door, and made my way over to what I knew to be my beloved crush's room. My heart was pounding in my chest, but I still managed to reach up and knock twice.

A few seconds passed with no response, so I chickened out and turned away again, only for the door to open at that exact moment. "Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice say, except it was a couple octaves deeper than normal.

"Sorry- uh- did I wake you up?"

"Yeah, but I don't mind," he replied.

"Um- I just came to- uh- I mean, you were probably just joking but I-"

He cut off my rambling, "B/N being too loud?"

I nodded.

"I was only half-joking before, come in," he opened the door wider, and allowed me to enter his slightly messy but still really cool bedroom. "Can't have our guests not getting a good night's sleep, can we?"

I smiled softly; looking around the room, I tried to decipher where I would sleep. It seemed only typical that the only sleepable surface was the double bed itself. C/N didn't seem that bothered, and got back under the covers, patting the space beside him absent-mindedly. "Are you sure?" I said.

"I don't care if you don't."

Debating it in my head for a quick few seconds, I eventually decided I didn't care (but would actually quite like it), and clambered in next to him. His body heat was warm, even though we weren't touching, so I couldn't help but take the position of facing him as he laid on his back. Despite the warmth, I shivered a little, which he felt.

"Mm, come here," he whispered, turning on his side and opening his arms. I blushed a little, but he couldn't see because of the darkness (thank God), and moved into his cosy figure. Once I was encased his arms, one of my legs naturally found itself wrapping around his waist and resting on top of him. He hummed at the action. "You're like a little baby," he murmured, shifting his head to rest in my neck, "My little baby." The slowness of his breathing after that suggested he had fallen asleep.

I was surprised that I managed to as well, after the energy of excited butterflies I experienced upon him telling me that.

Morning time came around, and I woke up to find myself still very much in C/N's arms, with his head still buried in my neck. The way my body stiffened must have woken him up, because he muttered a deep, "G'morning," to me.

"Morning," I responded feebly, making him move his head out of my neck to look me in the eye.

"What're you so shy for all of a sudden?" he asked tiredly.

I mumbled a, "Nothing," and buried my head in his chest.

The door suddenly slammed opened, "C/N~ have you seen Y/- oh."

Both of our heads snapped towards the girl stood in the doorway. "Uh, hey, B/N..." C/N chuckled, "What's up?"

"For fuck's sake," B/N sighed, "I knew Y/N was simping over you but I didn't know you were simping over Y/N."

"What can I say? Your best friend's cute."

I remained stunned in silence.

B/N knew?

C/N thinks I'm cute?

"Also, full offence, but she couldn't sleep in your room because of your horrendous snoring."

"Okay, valid," B/N said, "But there's still a guest bedroom!" She quickly moved on though. "Right, I want my best friend back, you two can reconvene in your own time."

I reluctantly clambered out of the bed, since it was meant to be time I was spending with B/N. "Call me," C/N muttered, rolling over under the covers.

"Okay," I smiled, before running after B/N.

Oh, how she teased me.

———————————

and scene! well, i think i just gave myself butterflies

today's fun fact about moi:~

my favourite mcyt streamer is quackity :)

[1092 words]