[𝟭𝟱𝟲] 🧸 Cᴀssᴇᴛᴛᴇ Hᴏᴜʀs

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name

Song: "Bicycle" - CHUNG HA

‼️literally so much suggestive content; the entire plot is suggestive so proceed with caution (no actual smut tho sorry babes xoxo)

inspired by @/jungblue's 'mixtape' on tumblr

——————————————

Cassette Hours.

The podcast run by two anonymous students within the university that had everyone within its walls in a chokehold. Cloud and Astra were the aliases of both of the men, and they had to be some of the funniest people Y/N had ever heard. The weekly episode drop was the highlight of her days; she longed for each Friday to come so she could hear some more incredible jokes and prolonged bits.

"Alright, alright," Astra spoke as they finished a fit of laughter, "So, let's get to the point of this podcast."

"Do we have to-"

"Yes. We can't not, Cloud. Studying tips."

"Fine."

"So, hear me out, right. What's the worst thing in the world?"

"Studying."

"Right, and what's the best thing in the world?"

"Gossip Girl."

"Ye- what?"

"It's a good show!" Y/N could hear the defensiveness in Cloud's voice as he spoke as she sank back into her pillows with a content smile.

"I- you know what, never mind. The best thing in the world- at least for me- is... sex."

"You are a horny bastard."

"True. Anyways, I will now present to you my most incredible studying tip."

"Not studying and fucking instead?" Cloud was always interrupting Astra.

"Would you stop interrupting me for one fucking second?"

"Sorry."

"My tip to you is... combining the two."

"How?"

"I think anyone's gonna be a lot more motivated to get the right answer to a question if it equals pleasure."

There was a moment of silence, before Cloud said, "Go on..."

"Step one: find a consenting partner."

"Uh-huh."

"Step two: prepare some questions, flashcards are probably most ideal so your partner definitely knows the answers."

Cloud hummed.

"Step three: have them reward you with some amount of sexual pleasure whenever you get a right answer and deny you whenever you get one wrong."

"Is this your way of telling me a weird kink of yours?"

"No- no! I'm telling you, a hundred percent success rate."

"Proof?"

"I cannot provide proof without breaching the privacy of others," Astra said matter-of-factly.

"You're a fucking liar."

Y/N smiled to herself, already predicting what sort of phenomenon was about to occur at the university.