[𝟮𝟮] 🧸 Aᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "bad idea!" - girl in red

mentions of flings, but no actual smut or even lemon

———————

Deep down she knew that she shouldn't have called him up again. It would only make her fall deeper. But what could she do when her body craved every fibre of his being at every given moment? He was her addiction. She was attached to him like she had never been to anyone else before. The nights they spent together were some of the best nights in her twenty years of living.

Ideally, she should be focusing on working towards her degree. Unfortunately, she could only do that if she satisfied her sexual desires first. And the only one that could satisfy those properly was C/N.

He attended the next university over, and they had met each other at a club. That night they drunkenly hooked up and woke up next to each other with little memory of what happened. Morning sex ensued, and ever since they had been a recurring fling.

Y/N had developed feelings over the two months of several hookups. Time and time again she told herself to stop calling him because it would just make her feelings worse and make it harder for when he rejected her. But her metaphorical dick always seemed to win that argument.

Yet again, she found him standing at her flat door after calling him twenty minutes ago. In his hand was his phone, while he was dressed in casual clothing of a grey hoodie and ripped jeans. Covering his fluffy hair was a beanie, which really brought out the smile he gave to her as he entered into the premises. He took in Y/N's attire of a short white dressing gown, noticing the lacy material of lingerie showing itself on the chest area.

"Dressed like this for me, baby girl?" he purred, kicking his shoes off and placing his phone on her entrance table.

Nodding feebly, Y/N pulled at the loosely knotted belt and let the gown fall to the floor, revealing the black lingerie she had on. He immediately went to go kiss her, but the guilty voice in the back of her mind made her speak out.

"Wait..." she said, making him halt, "I can't do this."

"Why?" he replied, taking a step back, "You've never changed your mind before."

"I can't keep doing this, C/N," Y/N's head hung low, "Not now that I've got feelings for you."

At that statement, C/N chuckled, making her frown, "Y/N, baby, you're the only one I've had sex with since we first hooked up."

"So?"

"So... that's not like me..." he continued, "The one time I tried hooking up with someone else all I could think about was you... so I backed out..."

"Me?" Y/N said in disbelief.

C/N took a step forward so he was close to her again, "Everything about you enraptures me. You're all I think about. You're all I crave. I'm attached to you."

"Really?" she faltered, eyes wide, "'Cause I feel like that too..."

A smirk took on his handsome features, showing his mild fuckboy side. He was a fuckboy, but he would never cheat.

Y/N murmured something else as their eyes locked on to each other, "What now?"

"Now, we no longer fuck," the pause he left made Y/N's heart fall, but it rose again when he then went, "We make love."

And so they did.

They also did a lot of things after that.

After dating for seven months, they moved in together in a flat that was exactly halfway between each of their universities. By that point it had been a month since they first admitted their love for each other properly.

He was a year older than her, and as a result got his degree before she did. Nothing made him happier than her being their applauding him when it was announced he graduated with a first class degree. Afterwards, they moved to a flat closer to Y/N's university, where she would be at for another year.

Once she had also achieved a first class degree, they moved elsewhere so they could rent a three bed home. They worked hard in new jobs for two years before applying for a mortgage on a four bed house a few counties away from each of their hometowns.

C/N proposed to her a year after that, and of course Y/N said yes.

They married at the end of the next six months, going to the Bahamas for their honeymoon.

They had their first and only child not long after, with Y/N being twenty six years old. It was a beautiful baby boy.

Giving birth to him was an excruciatingly painful experience: but C/N being there made it a just a little bit easier.

She loved him, and he loved her.

Maybe the flings weren't such a bad idea.

——————

nnnnnnneeeeeeooooooommmmmm

[837 words]