[𝟭𝟮𝟭] 🧸 Iᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ - 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙰𝚄 - ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "BOYFREN" - LoveLeo

requested by @1-800-Tammy

full disclosure: this is very unedited

———————————

Forks was just as rainy and miserable as Bella had told her.

But even that was a hell of a lot better than the hellish life with the stepfamily.

Y/N Swan was Bella's younger sister, on paper by a year, but they were in the same school year. Simple explanation: their mother had fallen pregnant again immediately after Bella's birth in September, and Y/N was born early July.

She had decided to give the new family more of a chance than Bella had, and stayed one month longer. Eventually, it became too much, and she made the decision to move to Forks, Washington, to live with her father and sister. And, now she had arrived, just as rain was chucking it down and emitting that unique rain scent. Droplets of water were sliding down the glass of the car window, racing each other to the bottom, but Y/N was looking past them. She was looking to the doorstep of the house where Bella stood smiling, having evidently been waiting for their father to return with her sister in tow.

Climbing out, Y/N quickly grabbed her suitcase and ran to the entrance, wanting to avoid getting drenched as much as possible. She immediately hugged Bella, having missed having an actually decent sibling.

"God, I have so much to tell you," she exclaimed, "But promise you won't tell a soul."

***

There was no way in hell vampires and werewolves were real. Y/N thought to herself as she walked beside Bella up to the high school entrance.

Every part of her wanted to dismiss it, but Bella never talked about such unbelievable topics seriously. She was so compelled to believe her - but also desperately wanted proof so as not to be made a fool out of. "You can meet them at school tomorrow." Those words of Bella's rung around in her head like a siren. 

She was led up to a group of strange looking individuals, "This is Edward," that boy Bella talked so obsessively about, "And these are Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Alice... and C/N."

Y/N's eyes lingered on the last boy, of whom had gorgeous sharp features and well-kept hair.

"We assume Bella has informed you? We gave her permission, after all," Edward said, with what looked like an attempt at a kind smile, but fell somewhat short.

She nodded, "I'm Y/N, Y/N Swan."

"We are aware."

***

Y/N was put next to C/N in English that day. It took her a while to work up the courage to lean over to him and whisper, "Are you all actually vampires? It's kinda hard to believe."

He nodded, "Why? Do you want proof?"

"Yeah."

"Come with me up the mountain after school."

And, despite her better instincts telling her not to, she did.

"I don't get how this'll prove you're a vampire." She tripped as she climbed, and was shocked when he moved from his place way up ahead of her to catch her at lightning speed.

"Is that all the proof you need, or d'you want to see me in the sunlight too?"

"What?"

He sighed, and dragged her up the mountain further until they reached a point where sunlight was breaking through the trees. She watched with curious eyes as he stepped into the warm rays and began... sparkling.