[𝟰𝟲] 🧸 Bʟɪɴᴅ Dᴀᴛᴇ Pᴛ.2

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
B/N - best friend's name
C/B/N - crush's best friend's name

Song: "Ghost Adventure Spirit Orb" - chloe moriondo

I'VE MADE A LITTLE CHANGE!!
important key:
🧸 —> fluff
⚠️ —> angst
NEXT TO THE TITLE :D

wasn't originally planning a part 2 but i loved the first one so much ^_^

———————

We woke up about two hours later to the sound of the door being opened downstairs, and I soon realised just how comfortable I had gotten while napping with C/N. I was curled up in a ball on top of him, one of his hands lazily wrapped around my figure. "Good evening," he said tiredly.

"Is that your mum?" I replied, pushing myself off of him reluctantly.

"Probably," he yawned, "You might wanna get changed... before she suspects something."

Only then did I remember my attire of one of his shirts and my underwear, and that was enough to wake me up properly. Quickly, I grabbed my clothes and scurried into the bathroom to change at the speed of light. By the time I emerged, C/N's mother was already in his room telling him to tidy up. She didn't appear to be aware of my presence.

Her eyes caught sight of me, and I responded by smiling awkwardly at her. Looks of shock and happiness flashed over her face, until she finally spoke to me, "Oh my god! C/N didn't tell me he had a girlfriend!"

Attacking me in a hug, she nearly knocked the breath out of me as I attempted to stiffly return the embrace.

"He never tells me anything anymore..." she said with a sigh, "I was beginning to worry he'd scare everyone off with his cold attitude."

"Mum," C/N spoke exasperatedly, getting out of bed, "Aren't you even gonna ask her name?"

.

The next day, I arrived at the school gates unsure of whether or not C/N was my boyfriend. His mum had insisted on dropping me off, so we hadn't had a chance to talk at all.

B/N had texted me repeatedly about how the date went, but I had told her I would tell her in person. At the time I didn't want to answer questions, and told myself it was future Y/N's problem. Of course, now I was future Y/N. Sure enough, B/N charged at me the second I stepped foot on to the playground. She had the biggest grin on her face and her eyes were full of excitement and anticipation.

"How'd it go? How'd it go?" she practically screamed.

"It went... fine."

"Fine? Just fine? C'mon! C/B/N said C/N was literally exactly the same as you."

Suddenly C/B/N appeared behind B/N with his group of friends in tow, "Hey, B/N, Y/N."

As B/N said her hellos my eyes met C/N's, of whom was stood towards the back of their little crowd. He smiled softly at me, to which I returned as subtly as possible. Our groups began walking together into the school, allowing me to drift to the back of the movement so no one would see me talking to C/N. I felt my cheeks warm when he discreetly interlocked our hands, pulling me closer to his side.

Other people in the corridor noticed, but our friends didn't as they were facing forward. Plus, they were so busy with their own conversations that they didn't care to notice what anybody else was doing. B/N was flirting mercilessly with one of C/N's other friends, who seemed interested in the conversation.

"I'll see you later," I felt a kiss pressed to my cheek as the bell rung, but was quickly distracted from it by the absence of warmth in my hand.

B/N grabbed my arm, and before I knew it I was in our form room with my mind filling with thoughts of C/N. Needless to say, I was not very focused.

Lunch rolled around, and I found my friends sat outside alongside C/N's. It was quite a sunny day, so I wasn't surprised they were outdoors, but I certainly was confused as to why our groups had suddenly fused. Especially as we were from different years. That question was answered, however, when B/N said, "There's no other trees around here, so C/B/N let us join them."

Gratefully, there was a space next to C/N, which I took without even thinking about it. Initially, B/N seemed confuddled as there was an obvious place beside her. She seemed to put two and two together after a few seconds, though.

I ignored her, letting the rest of the group drift back into conversation naturally before saying, "Hi," to C/N.

"Hey," he lip-smiled, offering me a cookie. I accepted it gratefully, as any sane person would, and began munching on the delicious treat.

"Woah, woah..." a voice that sounded like it was directed towards us said, "C/N doesn't share food."

Looking up, I saw it was one of C/N's many friends sat in the circle. C/B/N continued for them, saying, "Wait... was your date... successful?"

Choruses of questions about the "date" followed suit from everyone around, making my face flush a deep crimson colour. C/N eventually yelled for everyone to shut up, to which they obliged as he was pretty scary when angry. He then said, "Yes, it was successful. Not that's it's any of your business." I felt him grab my hand, creating an awkward tension in the atmosphere.

"Hey, B/N, you know what this means?" C/B/N suddenly went, his face alight with mischief.

B/N seemed to gasp in realisation, "We're like cupids!"

They high-fived, before C/B/N said, "We should do this as a business." They both then proceeded to go off on a tangent about becoming the school's undercover cupids or whatever.

"Good going, man," one of C/N's other friends said, patting him on the back, "She's cute."

C/N glared at him, somewhat playfully, before turning his attention to me, "I suppose I never asked you officially... Y/N, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"Why, of course!" I giggled, letting my head fall on to his shoulder.

Sometimes, just sometimes, life was good.

———————

today's fun fact about moi:~

i can't sleep without having warm milk

[1079 words]