[𝟭𝟭] 🧸 Pɪʟʟᴏᴡ Fᴏʀᴛ

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name

Song: "Build Me Up Buttercup" - Lara Anderson

ngl i think a character just getting up and leaving a room without any explanation needs to be normalised in books and shows

————

"Princess!" the gorgeous boy behind the door grinned, "Come in!"

He pecked the girl's lips as she stepped over the threshold, ruffling her hair playfully. "Hiya, C/N..." she blushed and looked down.

"My parents are out so we can have some fun..." he wiggled his eyebrows.

She slapped him playfully on the chest.

"I'm kidding, babe," he laughed, "We've got snacks and movies and pillows in the living room."

"Ooh! Can we build a fort?" her eyes lit up, "Please!"

"Of course," he said, "Let's go."

Intertwining his fingers with hers, he pulled her into the lounge where piles of quilts, blankets, cushions and pillows were already stacked. She couldn't wipe the grin off her face as she realised he already knew that she would wish to build a cosy fort. Truly an amazing boyfriend.

They got to work: stacking the pillows, laying the quilts and building a blanket roof. Once it was complete, they collected the variety of snacks that were put to the side and climbed into the fort. An opening had been left so the television was still in view, because there was no point in building a fort if they couldn't watch movies.

Snuggling up next to each other with bowls of sweets and crisps on their laps, Y/N used the remote to scroll through the netflix options. "To All The Boys I've Loved Before?" she suggested after landing on it.

"Only if it's the first one, the second film's crap," he replied.

"I agree," she said, clicking okay.

Soon enough the bowls emptied with only a few crumbs remaining at the bottom. They were put aside so the couple could lay down properly and feel each other's warmth all that more. He booped her nose softly and grinned down at her with a playful look in his orbs.

Y/N's lips curled up in a small smile as she attempted to boop him back; unfortunately he dodged and shifted over slightly. Giggling, she crawled over him and straddled his lap, leaning down and booping his nose with her own. With another giggle she rubbed the tip of her nose against his. She went to pull away, but his hand came up behind her head and pushed her down again. Their lips met in a sweet chaste kiss for a few seconds before she rolled off of him with a flushed face.

"Awe, is Y/N embarrassed?" he cooed, rolling on top of her. He rested his elbows either side of her arms.

"Yes, Y/N is very embarrassed," she mumbled.

C/N grinned down at her before pecking her nose and rolling off just as the hot tub scene came in on the screen. Observing as Lara-Jean climbed into the steaming pool of bubbling water, Y/N felt her handsome boyfriend focusing on her. She turned her head and smiled at him, making him smile back.

"I love you, Y/N," he said.

"I love you too, C/N," she replied without hesitation.

Their lips met once more,

just as Lara-Jean and Peter began making out.

——
i know this has no readers right now but when somebody does read it please give me a request lmfao

[575 words]