[𝟮𝟭] 🧸 Pʀɪᴅᴇ - 𝚆𝙻𝚆

Y/N - your name
C/N - crush's name
P/S - personal sexuality

Song: "i wanna be your girlfriend" - girl in red

a lil girl x girl chapter to satisfy the other half of my bisexuality ;)

—————

It was her first pride: and never had she been so excited in her life. Already, there were the rainbow colours painted on her cheeks and colourful glitter in her freshly pink-dyed hair. She had a huge P/S flag stuffed in her little black backpack ready to be worn as a cape the second she got there: Y/N was so excited she was shaking uncontrollably.

After being dropped off by her dad in the crowded street of loud cheers, happiness and smiles, she took in the huge array of colour and pride before her.

"Have fun, sweetie," her dad grinned from in the car, to which Y/N returned.

Taking a deep breath, she took a step closer to the huge crowd and quickly found herself pulled among her fellow queer people. Y/N struggled to get her flag on in the crowd but persevered and eventually succeeded with a smile. She moved along with the hundreds to thousands of people with the feeling of pure joy taking over every fibre of her being.

"Hey!" a cute girl that appeared by her called loudly through the noise; a lesbian flag tied round her neck, "You look like a newbie! Is this your first time?"

Y/N nodded, a warm blush rising on her cheeks, "How many've you been to?"

"This is my third year!" she grinned, "How old are you?"

"Seventeen! You?"

"Eighteen!" the girl smiled, "I'm C/N, by the way!"

"Y/N..." she said happily.

C/N edged closer to Y/N, allowing for them to talk at a much more human level, "I see you're P/S. I'm gay, obviously."

"Yeah, I've only been out for a couple months now," Y/N said, "I'm assuming it's been longer for you."

"I was fifteen," C/N replied after cheering at something happening on a float, "My dad accepted me immediately but it took my mum a while."

Y/N nodded.

"Hey, d'you wanna grab a coffee after this?" the girl asked with the most beautiful smile, making Y/N's heart flutter.

YOUR P.O.V.

The rest of the parade was spent with C/N, who turned out to be one of the funniest and most interesting people I've ever met. I had never clicked with someone like I had with her, but then again everyone else I knew I'd know since I was a little child so I don't remember much. Either way, I felt incredibly comfortable with her.

By five, we found ourselves sat in a cute little coffee shop with warm mugs of coffee in our hands.

"Oh, come on. You can't have never dated anyone! You're way too pretty..." C/N laughed, "And blatantly smart and super funny. I'd go out with you."

"Really?" I choked on my coffee, "Really?"

"Yeah..." she gave me a look, "Why? D'you wanna go on a date with me?"

My cheeks warmed, before I muttered under my breath, "I wouldn't mind it."

"Well, then, this isn't very fancy but can this count as our first date?" C/N smiled, "Although I'd love to go on a fancier one in future..."

"Yeah..." I pursed my lips, "Thank you..."

C/N giggled, "Why are you thanking me? Anyway, come on! Let's make our first date more exciting!"

"More exciting?" I frowned skeptically as I stood up and allowed myself to be pulled along by her.

"This was your first pride! They'll be music playing by now! Come on..." C/N grabbed my hand making me blush.

But it didn't make me blush as much as when we ran into someone new and C/N introduced me as her girlfriend. He was a nice boy a year older than us, who clearly loved to excitedly talk about his boyfriend.

"You two are a cute couple," he grinned, "Would you wanna go on a double date some time?"

"We'd love that," C/N agreed.

It was the start of my first ever relationship full of happiness, trust and more love than any one person could ever need in their life.

C/N was amazing, and I was lucky to have met her.

——————

:))))))

[728 words]