Chapter 122: Savannah Georgia

Elsewhere.

The UnSub cleaned up the mess and undressed the 'dirty doll'.

He tossed the dress in the washer after pre-treating it. The 'doll' he cleaned and re-dressed. He put her in a giant glass case with the other 'dolls'.

He smiled. "48 dolls. Two more and I have a complete set."

He skipped to the giant box and cleaned the blood from it. He then skipped to the sewing machine and began making a new dress.

He began humming.

Jet.

"So where are we off to? And what psycho do we have this time?" Emily asked.

"We are heading to Savannah Georgia. The local PD needs our help tracking down a psychopath who's been abducting women between the of 20-25. Most are college students. 47 excuse me, 48 were taken over a period of time. This UnSub's location is unknown and is still taking women. Number 48 was abducted two nights ago off campus at the University." JJ relayed.

"Wow. Some psycho. Why is taking women?" Morgan asked.

"Don't know. Nobody knows." JJ said sadly.

"What if *yawn* fa UnTub is tating fem betause he lot tomeone fat age or a muffer (mother) who was fat age? Or *yawn* maybe fa UnTub feels lite women awe mowe eatier (easier)?" Spencer theorized.

They looked at their baby amused. Morgan rubbed his back.

"Your brain never takes a day off does it Pretty Boy?" Morgan asked teasingly.

"Nope. It's lite fa Enewgizew Bunny. It teeps going." Spencer said.

Morgan chuckled. He adjusted his hold on the still half-asleep toddler and helped him to change.

When they were done it was about time to land. Morgan placed the toddler in his lap and strapped them both in.

When they landed they made their way to the station.

Station.

"Hello. You must be Agent Jareau. I'm the one who called you. I'm Chief Leza Harrison." She introduced shaking JJ's hand.

"Hi. Yes. I'm Agent Jareau but you can call me JJ. These are Agents Morgan, Prentiss, Garcia and little Spencer." JJ introduced.

"Hello everyone. Hello, cutie pie." Leza cooed.

"Hi," Spencer said shyly.

They chuckled at the toddler. Morgan patted the baby's back and followed the others to the conference room. Once they were settled in they got to work.

University.

Emily and Morgan came to interview some of the teachers and students who may have known any of the victims.

So far they got only 25 out of the 48 victims. The latest victim was on her way back to the dorms when she was jumped and taken.

According to the video surveillance, the 48th victim knew the UnSub and made her an easy target.

"May we have this video? It may help us find our guy." Emily asked the guard.

"Of course. Anything else you need let me know." He said.

"Thank you," Morgan said. He snatched his out of his cradle when it buzzed. He sighed. "Another girl was taken."

He and Emily raced out and headed back to the station.

Back at the Station.

Spencer was being one stubborn boy. It was naptime and he refused to go down. While Morgan and Emily were out interviewing a new victim was taken.

And he wouldn't rest til he found out where this son of a bitch lived, worked, etc.

JJ and Garcia tried convincing him to sleep but he just wouldn't. Morgan and Emily walked in with their new piece of evidence.

"What's that?" JJ asked.

"New evidence," Morgan said glancing at the hard-working toddler. "Isn't he supposed to be sleeping?"

"You try getting him to go down. When he heard a victim was taken he refuses to rest til he's been found." Garcia said catching the baby fisting his eyes.

Morgan sighed. He hated to discipline the baby but he needed his nap. They didn't feed him breakfast so he had to be running on fumes by now. Morgan went over and picked up the boy.

He squeaked when Morgan picked him up.

"Mowgan! Put me *yawn* down! I need to *yawn* wort!" Spencer sleepily shouted.

"No, you don't Pretty Boy. It's nappy time." Morgan said sitting down and began rocking the hard-headed toddler. "Now sleep Baby Boy. You need it and I don't want to spank you for being bad."

Spencer stilled. He fisted his eyes once more and yawned. He put his thumb in his mouth and closed his eyes. No way he was getting spanked! Plus a nap did sound good. He drifted off listening to the sounds of Morgans's heart and the soft chatter between his family members.

Elsewhere.

"So pretty. Like your dress?" He asked the girl in the box.

She nodded.

"What's your name?" She asked trying to make small talk so she wouldn't be alone.

"Liam. What's your name?" Liam asked.

"Milly." She said.

"What a nice name. Do you like my collection?" He asked.

She gasped when she saw the bodies in the giant glass case. Not wanting to end up like them she nodded slowly.

"Y yes. Their beautiful." She stammered.

Liam heard his alarm go off.

"I have to go now. But I'll be home soon to play." He said cheerfully. "Bye-bye!"

"NO! Please don't leave me! Please!" Milly begged.

The whole room went dark and there was not even a shred of light.