Chapter 38: Atlanta Aresen

Hotch carried a groggy toddler to Garcia. He had kept Reid at home for a few days. Reid was a lot better, but still tired. They got to Garcias office and bolted out taking the sleeping toddler.

"Good morning my sleepy bunny." She whispered.

"Good mowning Gawtia." Reid said yawning.

"Alright Garcia, he still takes his antibiotic after lunch, this medicine is for his dizzyness, and these are his ear drops. Try to get him to eat before he takes these.." He said before Garcia cut him off.

"Bossman. Reid is fine. He'll be fine. I can take care of him and I got the rest of the team to me do so. Now get to work. I promise to contact you if there's any problems." She told him.

Hotch sighed. He couldn't help but be paranoid. His youngest was still recovering. Hotch took him back to the doctor for his dizzyness. The doctor said he getting an ear infection but to prevent it he gave them ear drops that would keep the infection away. Garcia brought him out of his thoughts. He told her more about the medicines and was cut off again. Garcia ushered him out promisisng him, he'd be the first she'd call for trouble.

Garcia had to smile at Hotchs overprotectiveness. She glanced at the toddler in her arms, he had fallen back asleep. Her smile got wider. She kissed the top of his head and settled him in her lap and rocked.

Later the others couldn't help themselves. They had to check on Reid. After lunch Reid took his medicine and his dreaded ear drops. After his nap they were called into the conference room. When they walked in Hotch took Reid from Garcia and settled him in his lap. They smiled at his overprotectiveness.

"Atlanta Georgia. They have a serial arsenest. This guy is highly insane. He's set theartres, hotels, motels, dealerships, houses, a hospital, and the local police station a blaze. These guys believe he once worked as firefighter or bomb squad." JJ said. "They need our help and want us ASAP." Her phone rang and she left to answer it.

"Are you up for it Spencer?" Hotch asked the toddler.

"Yes. I'm up fow it." He said.

"Alright. Wheels up in 20." Hotch said.

Garcia took Reid to her office and his things. JJ popped in.

"Garcia. I need you to fill in for me. I have a family emergency to attend to." She said.

"Ok. Is everything ok?" Garcia asked.

"Yeah, my mom took my dad back to the hospital. She thinks it might be time for him to go." She said.

"I'm so sorry my dove." She said. She gave JJ a hug.

"It's ok Garcia. It's been his time for a while." She said.

JJ suddenly felt tiny arms wrap around her legs. She looked down and smiled at the toddler.

"I'm sowwy JJ. It'll be otay." He said.

She scooped him up and held him tight.

"Thank you Spence. Behave yourself." She said.

JJ gave the toddler back to Garcia and left. JJ went to tell Hotch she couldn't go and Garcia would fill in for her. He nodded and gave her a hug. Garcia popped in with Reid ready to go.

While on the jet they worked on the profile. Reid had guessed the UnSub had started doing this at an early age or has always had an intrest in fire. Morgan guessed the UnSub was male, about his age maybe older.

They got the station and got set up, but left for the night. One of there own was already sacked out for the night. They got the hotel and broke of into groups. Hotch and Reid, Morgan and Rossi, Emily and Garcia. Hotch put the toddler to bed and worked alittle.

While the family slept or worked, another fire was started. The UnSub smiled at his work and left the building to burn.