Chapter 126: Grandpa Rossi

Elsewhere.

"Shall I dump them in the usual places doctor?" Micheal asked.

"Yes, Then bring the baby and his father. The baby will make an excellent experiment and the father's still young. He'll be a good organ donor." The father said picking up his cane and leaving his son to clean up.

"As you wish, Father," Micheal said.

He hummed a child's lullaby while cleaning up the OR and the bodies.

After a few hours of cleaning and dumping the bodies, the son left his shift at the hotel.

'Station.'

JJ kept a stern eye on Spencer, she had this weird feeling about the boy who brought her first aid last night.

'That boy knew I had a child with me. What if he's the Unsub's son?' JJ thought to herself. 'But how did he know? The only way he could have known is if he saw me carry in Spence last night. But I don't know. He seems like a behind-the-scenes maintenance man'

"JJ!" Garcia shouted.

"Huh? Oh sorry Pen. Did you need something?" JJ asked.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? And don't you dare lie." Garcia said sternly.

"Well you see-" She started to say when Rossi came in.

"JJ they need you out there. It's media frenzy!" Rossi said.

"I'm on it." She said heading outside. But before she got to the door she grabbed Rossi's arm and whispered in his ear. "Please look after Spence."

Rossi gave her a worried glance and nodded. JJ headed outside to deal with the media mob.

"What's wong wif JJ?" Spencer asked, speaking up for the first time that day.

"I don't know buddy, I was hoping you knew," Rossi said scooping up the baby.

Spencer shook his head. "I don't know. She's been watching me awl mowning."

Garcia and Rossi exchanged worried looks. What was getting JJ so worked up and paranoid? Was she worried something might happen to their youngest?

Rossi settled Spencer in his lap and got to work. Garcia glanced at her Jr. G Man before returning to her work. After a few seconds, she got something.

"Oh! I think I might have an address!" She exclaimed.

"I'll call the others," Rossi said.

'Hotchner.'

"Bossman, we got an address!"

'Where? You're sure?'

"Their practice is in a cabin north of you. Follow the signs and the bridge to get there." Garcia said.

'Alright, we're on our way. Dave, look after Spencer.'

"I will you just get our guys," Rossi said. "Be taweful," Spencer said.

'We'll be okay Pretty Boy. Be good for Rossi.'

"I will." Spencer pouted.

They hung and sighed. JJ had been picked up by Emily on her way to the cabin.

Rossi patted the boy's back. Spencer looked cute when he pouted yes but he hated seeing the little guy so sad.

"How about some lunch?" Rossi asked.

Garcia smiled and got out her oversized lunch bag and pulled out three turkey sandwiches that had lettuce and tomatoes, the cinnamon apples Spencer liked so much, and some chips. As for drinks Rossi stuck with coffee, Garcia had some lemonade you pour in your water and you shake it up, and Garcia gave Spencer a juice box.

Spencer ate quietly waiting for his other family members to call. Though his mind was on Garcia and Rossi as they chatted about Christmas and what they should do.

"Awe we gonna pend Tristmas togefer?" He asked.

"Of course Baby Cakes! Why wouldn't we?" She asked.

"What about youw famailes?" He asked quietly.

"Kiddo. Our family is the BAU and we're spending Christmas together. Got me, youngster?" Rossi asked.

Spencer smiled brightly. His first Christmas with his family! "Yes, siw."

Rossi smiled and ruffled his hair. "Finish eating now. Naptime's right around the corner."

Spencer nodded and finished his lunch like a good boy. He fisted his eyes and yawned. Rossi chuckled and picked up the baby.

"Wock peas?" He asked.

"Sure kiddo," Rossi said rocking him. Spencer was out in seconds.

But Spencer wasn't asleep long. Garcia burst in and started gathering her things. Rossi shot a look at her and Spencer...well he was just sleepy.

"Morgan called. Hotch got hurt." She said she and Rossi rushed out the door.

"Is daddy otay?" Spencer yawned slightly trying to stay awake.

"I'm sure he is buddy," Rossi assured him.

Spencer craned his neck every second to see if they were any closer to the hospital. When they got there they rushed in and saw the rest of the family.

"What happened?" Garcia asked.

"Is daddy otay?" Spencer repeated the question.

Morgan took the tired baby from Rossi and rocked him. He placed a kiss on his forehead.

"He's gonna be ok Baby Boy. He just might have a bump on the head." Morgan said.

Emily explained what had happened at the cabin. They found the UnSubs but gave Hotch a solid whack when they were searching the house and fled.

"Aaron Hotchner." The doctor said.

The team went up to him. The doctor smiled and smiled at the toddler in Morgan's arms.

"Hello, little one. Daddy's gonna be okay. Just a big bump on the head is all." They assured the baby.

"So Aaron's alright?" Rossi asked.

The doctor nodded. "Yes, but he'll have to stay the night for observation."

They nodded and the doctor led them to Hotch's room. Hotch looked up from a magazine he was glancing at and smiled at his family.

"Daddy!" Spencer called to him sleepily.

Hotch chuckled at the toddler and took him from Morgan. Spencer snuggled into him and fell to sleep. Hotch patted his and fell to sleep as well. He was planning on sleeping anyway to get rid of his headache. That and the nurse threatened him if he didn't.

The family smiled at the sleeping father and son and sat down keeping a watchful eye on them. After all the UnSubs fled. They could be anywhere.

FBI's Most Youngestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें