Chapter 71: Just us men

Spencer woke up his bed back home. He'd figured he'd fall asleep on the flight home. But he wondered why was he back home at Hotch's house? Not Morgans. He threw the covers back, grabbed Artemis, put his thumb back in his mouth and tottled downstairs where he found Hotch, Morgan, and Rossi watching the game. Indians vs Yankees. Damn Yanks.

Spencer tottled over to the couch and climb in between Morgan and Hotch and snuggled into Hotchs side. Hotch looked down at his charge and smiled. He picked him up and settled him in his lap. He kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back.

"Hi Spencer." Hotch said.

"Hi Hotch. Hi Mowgan. Hi Wossi." Spencer yawned.

"Hey Baby boy." Morgan said ruffling his hair.

"Hi kiddo. Have a good nap?" Rossi asked.

"Uh huh." Spencer said.

Spencer told them all about the case and the UnSub. Hotch and Rossi sent a glare Morgans way when Spencer told he didn't notice him go in and interrogate the UnSub. Morgan looked at the two men and sunk into the couch. Spencer smiled around his thumb. He was still half-asleep.

The four men watched the game for awhile. The Indians won 10-2. The three adults decided to get some food. Morgan and Rossi ordered pizza, chicken, and Jojos from Fiesta. Hotch let Spencer pick a movie. Spencer picked 'Grown Ups.'

"Good choice." Hotch said.

"Grown Ups. Good movie." Rossi said.

"Don't spoil it old timer, I haven't seen it." Morgan said.

"Neifer have I." Spencer said.

"Well then Pretty Boy. When the movie starts you, me, in the rocker." Morgan said tickling Spencer.

Spencer giggled and took off. Morgan chased after him and started a tickle war. Laughter filled the house. It made Hotch and Rossi smile. It was good that their youngest had such a good big brother. A knock at the door brought the two out of their thoughts.

"I got it. You get the children." Rossi said.

Hotch nodded.

"T-top it *giggle* Mowgan!" Spencer laughed.

"No can do. I need the magic word." Morgan said.

"P *snicker* peas." Spencer giggled.

"Again. Ewwww. Try again." Morgan said.

Hotch smiled at the two. Hating to break them up, but Spencers bedtime was slowly creeping up. Hotch wanted to get him fed and bathed. Hotch bent down and took Spencer from his tickle monster.

"Hey! We were playing! Weren't we Pretty Boy?" Morgan asked the toddler who was catching his breath.

"Y-yeah." Spencer panted.

"You can play tomorrow, it's dinner time. Then it's bath time for you little one, and after the movie it's bedtime." Hotch said settling Spencer in his booster seat.

The four ate and listened the mini go off in tangent. They didn't mind though. He hadn't gone off in a tangent like that in awhile, so they enjoyed it. After dinner, Morgan volunteered to give Spencer his bath while Hotch and Rossi cleaned up the kitchen alittle.

After Spencers bath true to his word Morgan settled with him in the rocker. Hotch gave Spencer Artemis and Rossi gave him a small blanket to wrap him in. All settled they watched 'Grown Ups' until Spencer fell asleep. They were suprised he made it through the whole movie. Rossi and Morgan said their good nights and headed for home.

Hotch turned off the movie and tv, and took SPencer upstairs and got him settled in bed. He carded a hand through his long locks and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep tight buddy." He whispered.

Spencer mumured something and rolled over. Hotch swore he heard him say 'I love you daddy.' Hotch smiled slightly and got up. Stealing one more glance of his youngest he went back downstairs to make sure all the doors and windows were locked and the alarm was set. Hotch decided to work for awhile and then go to bed.

About an hour later, Hotch finally went to bed. Checking on his charge and finding him sleeping peacefully he went to his room and settled for the night.

About 3:30 in the morning Hotch awoke to sound of his phone buzzing. Muttering a few choice words he answered.

"Hotchner." He said stifling a yawn. "Alright be there soon. Contact the others."