02

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I briefly look at Loki as he fidgets subtly and I know that the giants were down in the weapons vault. "So why did you let the frost giants into Asgard to steal the casket? I genuinely want to know." I whisper to Loki and he freezes, eyes widened slightly as he glares down at me.

Odin murmured frost giants and the celebration was cut short as the brothers quickly followed Odin to the weapons vault. Obviously, I followed them cause why not.

Shit, it's freezing in here!

I shudder and rub my arms for warmth as I straggle behind the boys, them not realising I was there. Thor and Odin go off at each other as usual and Loki stays silent the entire time. I snicker as I see his face, brows up with an odd look and he turns around to see me hiding behind a pillar. He narrows his eyes at me and I raise a finger against my lips to signal him to shut up. The men, excluding Loki, quickly leave the vault and Loki stalks up to me.

"Who are you and how did you know of my plans." He hisses, gripping the front of my dress and I cross my arms.

"(y/f/n). I'm from Earth-wait no, from Midgard." he sneers and drags me out of the vault. "Hands off man! You're going to rip the only piece of clothing I kinda have here." I swat Loki's hands off and he finally lets me go. "Plus, I won't tell anyone your plans."

"And why is that?" He prowls towards me as his eyes glow, my back hitting against a pillar behind me.

They're not blue. Ok, so it just happens in Avengers.

"All this is happening according to the story as it should. I'm not changing it one bit. I shouldn't anyway." I mumble quietly and Loki looks at me like I'm crazy.

"You know the future."

"No. I just know what happens." he grins at my answer.

"I knew you were special the moment you fell from the sky."

"Ok backtrack here. I don't know where that came from." I gently push Loki away, trying to calm the raging blush on my cheeks. "Loki, look. You don't need to do all this. Odin is a fucking piece of shit father who you shouldn't try to get approval from. Thor loves you and your mother loves you. You don't need to constantly prove yourself because you are enough." Loki falters at my words but he steps away and glares at me.

"You don't know what I need you pathetic mortal!" He shoves me away and walks off. I sigh, frowning.

"Both brothers are stubborn in this movie." I shrug and walk off to let the movie continue as it should.