111

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck..." I quickly sit up, patting my body to see that I was still alive. "Holy shit I'm still..." I freeze, finally noticing the group of men circling above me with one specific man catching my eye. He sends me that familiar smirk down at me with, the familiar golden horns on his head and those familiar green eyes glinting down at me.

Why is there another Loki...?

"Look what we got here," The Loki with the president pin on his suit bends down in front of me, his fingers brushing against my cheek that makes me squirm away in discomfort. "A beautiful maiden just for me." I cringe at his words, his fingers brushing down against my shoulder to move my hair back before leaning down close to my neck. "A worthy prize fit to be my Queen..." He breaths out and I quickly lean back.

Did this dude just smell me!?

This President Loki quickly stands up, signalling his men to grab my arms. "Let me go!" I hiss out, my powers snapping through the cracks in my skin like fireworks but that intrigued this President Loki even more.

"You keep surprising me my dear." I rip my arms from the other Loki's arms and I stumble back as President Loki grips my face. "However, I despise surprises, this one, I will let slip." My eyes widen at the menacing look in this man's eyes, waiting for my reply.

If I'm going to survive in this wasteland, might as well play around.

I quickly nod and President Loki grins, happy with my response. "Good, let's move before Alioth advances even more." President Loki walks off in front of the group as his goons shove me forward. 

I hiss in pain from the rocks that carve into my bare feet, wondering why the fuck I wasn't wearing shoes and only this godforsaken dark Elsa dress. I look around to see we were on some sort of planet, a growling gust of dark fog crawling over the ground as it howled. Its red eyes and mouth lean up before letting out a hungry howl and I shudder. 

"Ok, this is starting to hurt-" I wince, trying to conjure my powers to form some sort of shoes but obviously, I was out of juice. "Of fucking course. How convenient." I huff out, feeling a hit of fatigue as I rubbed my eyes. "Jesus, I'm exhausted..." I stumble over my feet, picking up my dress as I looked around the place. 

I could see ruins of pirate ships, UFOs and other decimated monuments that were covered in moss and grass like they had been here for decades. The planet-I think it's a planet- was dull, no sense of proper light as the sun was hidden behind grey clouds that made everything look dull and tired.

"Oh!" I jump back as these tiny blue birds squeak and coo while waddling past my feet. They look up at me, blinking before running off. "Shit-" I hiss out, cutting myself on some stray glass. "Oh, that's great..." I lift my dress and before I could take the glass out, someone else kneeled down in front of me. I was surprised to see President Loki lift my foot up gently and carefully take the glass off.

"You did not tell me your feet were bare, I would not have made you walk." He growls lowly before sweeping me up off my feet and carrying me bridal style. I was completely shocked as were his men that watched their boss carry me. "You, find some elegant footwear for my dear or I will decapitate you." President Loki demands two of his goons before they run off to find me some shoes.

"Where are we?" I ask and President Loki looks at me.

"This is The Void. That's Alioth." He nods to the giant fog creature in the sky. "We must keep moving or it will eat us alive." I purse my lips, blinking at Alioth.