22

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"(y/n), wake up. Come on, wake up!" I groan, shivering violently as I come to.

"C-cold..." my teeth chatter and my body curls into itself trying to get warm.

"You're going to freeze to death!" I get shaken and I open my eyes to see Tony kneeling beside me with a frantic look on his face. I was extremely cold, feeling my clothes freeze up on my skin, almost as if it was burning me. I hiss as I feel pain around my body like I crashed and broke through trees or something thick for some reason.

"T-Tony..." He helps me sit up, cursing lowly.

"Fuck, you're all wet and this weather is not good for you." I look around and see that we were in a forest beside a highway, snow trickling down as the night sky blanketed over us. "You're turning blue." Tony sucks in a breath and I look down at my shaking hands to see the skin turn pale with a twinge of lazuli.

Oh fuck.

I wish Loki was here to warm me up...

I grunt lowly, trying to summon my powers but a sharp burst of pain shocks through my body as if the cold was blocking off any sort of feeling. "We need to move."

"Can't f-feel-" I realise I was numb all over and I wonder how long we had been unconscious for.

"We can't stay here (y/n)!"

I know!

I fist my hands, trying again to summon my powers and I push through the burning feeling as faint streaks light up my arms. "Come on..." I hiss out, feeling a burst of pain erupt across my nerves like pins and needles stabbing me over and over as a flickering and weak dome surrounds us. I focus on changing the temperature in the dome, making it warmer.

"Oh, that feels so much better." Tony sighs out from the warmth and I sigh in relief, getting feeling in my limbs.

"Finally." I sigh out, the pain subsiding as a wash of magic travels over me and Tony to dry our clothes off.

"You're my favourite superkid yet."

"I'm the only one you've met so far." Tony chuckles out and I sag on my knees as I feel bliss as I summon warm winds to blow over us

"We're in Tennessee."

"I know. We need to get out of this snow. I don't know how long I can keep this forcefield up for." Tony nods and helps me up as I stumble on my feet.

"Easy there." I kick my foot on the floor, trying to get rid of the pins and needles feeling so I could walk.

"Do you know which way we are heading?" Tony nods and I raise my hand to lift the suit as a shiny white blanket covers the surface so I could levitate it.

"Are you sure you're ok? You're pretty beat up and you're using your powers at the same time." Tony looks at me with worry as we started walking alongside the road. I ignore the blood trickling from multiple wounds and I nod.

"I'll be fine as long as we get somewhere warm." Being in the warm dome made the journey so much easier as I carried Tony's suit and we tell each other stories of our lives.

"You mean to tell me, that you actually like Reindeer Games!?" I quickly shut my mouth as I accidentally spill about how he makes me feel and Tony looks at me like I'm fucking nuts. "The mass murderer!?"

"I can't help falling for him what can I say?" I shrug and Tony just gapes at me.

"The bad guy!? Your type are the bad guys!?"