86*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mrs. Laufeyson... wake up darling..." I groan softly, shuddering as I feel tingles run down my spine. I open my eyes from where I buried my head in my arms to see Loki smiling softly above me as he ran his fingers down the dip of my bare back.

"Hmm, what time is it?" I yawn out, looking over at the clock to see that it was almost lunchtime. "I'm tired love." I sigh out, still trembling from the long hours of Loki just eating me out and making me cum over and over last night.

"Didn't you say you wanted to visit the beach today though? The weather is beautiful." Loki coos softly, running his hands down further beneath the blanket to fondle my ass. He chuckles as I swat his hands away.

It's been a couple of months now as we were on our honeymoon, travelling the world together to all the places Loki and I wanted to visit and all the festivals that were occurring for the new year. We were taking a break from country-hopping at the moment, retreating to a beach house Tony had rented for us.

It was absolute bliss with Loki, teaching and showing him the many human traditions and spectacles. He was easily in awe and I loved showing him the world that blew his breath away. One thing he did hate though was the flying. He despised it, was absolutely terrified and would complain about choosing to fly with me than the contraption but I still wanted him to experience it.

I guess last night was punishment for me for making him fly on an airplane to reach the private beach house. Not that I didn't enjoy it, shit he fucked me speechless with just his mouth and his fingers.

I turn around on my back, looking up at Loki as he brushed his fingers down my face. I shudder as he gently caressed my neck then over my arms, moving across my collarbone and down the valley of my breasts as he moved the blankets down. He looked at my body with awe, holding my hand with my wedding ring and kissing the back of it as he looked me in the eyes.

"Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that you're mine," I raise a brow at Loki as he looms over me, brushing my hair back from my face. "that you have my heart and I have yours," he mumbles out, leaning down to kiss my neck and I sigh out as he peppers kisses across my skin. "that I can call you my wife..." Loki moans out as I rake my nails down his back as he moves my legs to wrap around his waist.

"Well, we are married..." I breathe out, leaning my head back as he moves down to suck on my breasts. His tongue flicks my nipple as his hand fondles with the other and I arch my back, gasping out.

And I can claim your body as mine over and over as I please.

I moan out at Loki's words, his eyes glinting as he leans down to kiss me.

And I can say the same for your body love.

Loki gasps lightly in surprise as I turn us over, settling in his lap and he looks up at me with a heated gaze as I ran my hands over his body. "I can claim your body for my own too." I purr in his ear and Loki growls lowly, gripping my waist but I pin his hands down with my powers. This wasn't my first time dominating over Loki and I knew he gets frustrated over not being the one to dominate me. That's what makes this more interesting.

"Darling, I suggest you let me go this instance." I ignore Loki, leaving kisses down his chest and his resolve easily weakens as I move down his body further to his cock that twitched for me. He groans in frustration as I stop just before his cock, getting off the bed. "(y/n)." Loki growls as I head to the bathroom, winking over my shoulder.