42

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And the hibernating bear is finally awake." I groan softly, already annoyed by the chuckles as I walked into the kitchen where the other avengers were milling about.

"Shut it bird brain. It's too early." I hiss lowly at Sam and he just laughs at me.

"Honey, it's past 1pm." Natasha snickers as I walk past her to get some tea.

"Why did you wake up so late?" Steve asks as I grab my favourite mug, heating up water in the kettle.

I always used to use a pot but these people would've called me a savage.

"Spent the whole day yesterday binge-watching tv shows. I went to sleep late." I yawn out, pouring honey in the cup and looking for my teabags.

"Of course you did. I woke up to some god awful opening theme song playing." Tony muses out as he works on his tablet.

"Don't lie, you were going to sleep after coming back from the labs." Tony grumbles behind me and I know I was right.

"Why are you like this?" Bruce sighs in disappointment.

"I don't know, maybe because it's a lifestyle I built while being a vegetable in a hospital bed?" I say sarcastically as I struggled to find my tea tin.

"Being lazy at its finest." I hi-five Clint, furrowing my brows as I slowly got frustrated and started slamming the cupboard doors.

"Who the fuck took all my tea." I hiss out, turning around to see the avengers all lean back away from me in fear.

"Woah there, where did that come from?" Pietro chuckles nervously.

"Me, Wanda and Bruce are the only ones that drink tea here and there was plenty of my favourite type to last a couple of weeks. Where are they?" I growl lowly and I notice the avengers quickly down their drinks while some of them hid their cups behind their backs.

"(Y/n)-"

"-you! You drank them all!?" I gasp out, pointing at Tony and cutting him off.

"We just wanted to know why you like drinking it so much!" I groan out, feeling irritated at the fact I have nothing to drink.

"Mum always made me and my sister tea to drink every single morning before I got committed. She never missed a day. If she did, I would make it myself. It's a must or I'm exhausted the whole day." I groan out, looking at the boiling water with a pout.

"Coffee helps to keep you awake though." Wanda says.

"Nah it makes me sleepy." Tony does a spit take.

"You good?" He coughs lightly and I roll my eyes.

"I'm just built different." I shrug and I look over when the elevator dings, Vision walking out.

"Good afternoon Miss (y/n), I brought you some tea." I gasp loudly as Vision presents to me two new tins. "I had seen that you had none to drink this afternoon."

"Is she actually going to cry? Over tea?" Tony asks as I tear up.

"No!" I jump on Vision, hugging him tightly and he hesitantly pats my head. "Thank you! Oh my god, you're a life saviour!" I squeal and quickly open up the tin to grab some tea bags before dropping them in my cup and pouring in the hot water. "Now, where are my cookies-" the avengers suddenly all jump up, giving random excuses that they need to go somewhere.