18

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of more weeks went by as I finally fixed Asgard but at a more moderate speed where I wasn't having nosebleeds. Loki took me to Frigga's secret garden the morning I woke up where he used his magic on me, letting me grieve in front of her statue. He stayed with me the whole day as I just cried in his arms, rocking me on his lap as he held me tightly.

I felt lighter after that, finally letting Frigga go and I felt happier. Of course, I still missed her but she wouldn't want me to constantly be sad for her. I started spending more time with Loki, sticking by his side as he pretended to be Odin or mucking around with the civilians or Thor as he hid himself from their view besides me. 

We got closer during our time together in the daytime, spending our time during the night much more closer. As I fixed Asgard during the night, Loki held me in his lap to make sure I wasn't overexerting myself. He keep me close in his arms, snuggling his head against my shoulder as I worked or laying his chin on top of my head as we simple watched the stars after he made me stop.

Those nights were my favourite. With Loki sitting on a chair and me on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist beneath a blanket. It was like our own little world beneath the night sky. We would always fall asleep together like this, helping each other have dreamless sleep for the first time in ages.

I was walking around the palace this time in the middle of the night, looking for Loki as I had my bag on my back. The past few days, I had a sick feeling in my stomach. Almost like a fading feeling of falling unconscious or passing out. I quickly head to Loki's room that was coincidentally next to mine, holding a gift for him.

"Loki?" I knocked on the door, hoping he was inside and thankfully he was as he opened the door.

"I was just about to get you." Loki smiles and lets me inside his impeccably clean room. I wasn't surprised that it was mostly green and black, his favourite colours.

"I have something to give you." I pass Loki a box and he peers down at it in confusion.

"What is this?" He was genuinely surprised about getting a gift and I smile at him.

"Open it." Loki slowly opened the lid of the music box and I quickly shut his bedroom light off. I smile sadly as the movie I had been working on started playing on a holographic screen, clips of my days here and mostly of Frigga. All the clips that I had of Frigga was in the holographic music box along with images that we had taken together or I had taken with her and her sons. I hear Loki's breath hitch as the final image froze with an image of Frigga with both her sons together and I turn the light on.

Loki was staring down at the box, his hair hiding his face but I saw his shoulders shake. "Oh, you hate it. I'm so sorry." Loki shook his head as I walked up to him.

"N-No, I loved it." I bend down and see that he was crying and I hug him tightly. "Thank you (y/n)."

"I wanted to give you something that let you see her, to remember her."

To remember me by...

Loki stiffens in my arms and I lean back, wiping his tears away. "What do you mean remember you? Are you going somewhere?" Loki notices my bag and his eyes widen, keeping a hold on me. "Where are you going!?"

"Loki, I think I need to move on to the next film..." I flinch, seeing my arms suddenly fissure in and out of view like a transparent being.

"No!" Loki grabs my hands, pulling me to his chest. "You can't go! Please!"