52

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Holy shit you scared me!" I jump when I see Peter sitting in his chair and wearing his mask, talking to Karen.

"Did you know that this mask has been recording everything? And I mean everything." I dry my wet hair with the towel in my hand before throwing it on my bed.

"To be honest, I kind of forgot about that. Why?" Peter's eye slits rise up and I know he's smiling before he throws up a holographic video from his shooters.

"Because of this." I freeze as the video starts playing, dread and embarrassment surrounding me.

"Oh my fucking god!" It was a video of me dancing around Peters bedroom as he was at school. I was home by myself and decided to crank the music up loud, pretending to have a mini-concert. "Stop watching that!" Peter bursts out laughing as I try to cover the screen.

"It's cute."

"Peter!"

"Ok, ok. Karen, just roll it back to last Friday."

"With pleasure." Karen does just that and I snicker as footage of Peter fooling around in front of a mirror in his spider suit mask pops up.

"Hey, everyone. Yeah, kick-ass party. Hey, what's up, Liz? Peter's told me a lot about you."

"Omg thank you Karen." I chuckle as she welcomes me, showing more funny videos of Peter.

"Ok, enough of that. Fast-forward to the arms deal." Karen shows the footage of the trade-off, Peter asking for facial recognition until we he got a match. "Looks like we're paying someone a visit." He quickly changes in the bathroom and I do the same before we swing/fly off into the sunset. Nah, I was just following Peter again. We end up in a car park as Peter webs the guy's hand on his trunk and I simply float behind him.

"What-"

"-I need information. You're gonna give it to me now!"

"All right, chill!"

"Come on!"

"What happened to your voice?" I snicker as Peter overreacts, Glover putting his groceries in his trunk. Peter tries to be intimidating but he jumps back in fright as Glover slams his trunk down. "You ain't ever done this before, huh?"

"What do you think?" I pipe up and Glover jumps in fright, turning around to see me floating behind me as I sat cross-legged.

"Look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't just be out on the streets." Peter begs and Glover looks like he doesn't give a shit.

"Yo man, spill. I know you have a nephew that lives on these streets and I know you don't want these weapons readily available. So just help us out." I sigh out and Glover looks at me in shock as I float around him in circles, laying on my back with my hands behind my head. He finally spills everything he knows as I wriggle my fingers, my powers curling around them to look menacing like I might magic the man.

"Staten Island ferry, eleven."

"Oh, that's soon!" Peter soon runs off but quickly comes back. "Hey, that's gonna dissolve in two hours!" He runs off again and Glover yells at him to get the web off.

"I got it." I lift the web and fling it away as it gets stuck on a wall. "Be good or Imma hunt you down. I know more besides info about your nephew." I smirk as Glover quickly nods and I fly off after Peter.