10

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I panic as I see Tony fly past me with the missile, maneuvering it up to go through the portal. "I have to close the portal!?" Tony gets closer to the entrance and I get ready to do something. He goes through the entrance and I dive forward, flying through the shield around the tesseract and charging straight at the cube to rip it out from the machine.

I scream out in agony as its energy rips through me, splitting through my skin as I hovered in the air. I scream and scream, crying out as my powers and the cubes energy swarm around me like a growing storm.

"What's happening!?" I hear someone gasp out and I cry out as the cube burns through me, a glowing dome of light surrounding me and trapping me inside it. My powers burst out from my limbs, circling around me and growing with the cube's powers in a swirling storm that grew over New York. The wind around me whips at my hair and clothes, screaming as my skin cracks and peels away look wood.

"(y/n)!" I suddenly hear Loki and I look down at him, my skin bursting with white energy as it glowed. "(y/n)! Stop!" I don't know how he managed to break through the storm but I'm glad he did.

"I can't!" I cry out in pain, my body fizzing in and out of existence as I slowly merged with the cube.

"Listen to me." Loki comes closer to me and I get worried about hurting him but he hugs me. "You're going to be ok. I know you can do it." Loki looked at me and I saw how scared he was for me, holding onto my hands gently as he grits his teeth. He tries not to scream in pain from the cube's energy, helping me pry my hands off it and I howl in pain as it's ripped away.

The swirling storm of light spins around me dangerously, my body glowing brighter and brighter as I burned from the inside out. "Loki!" I gasp out in fear and I curl into a ball as I scream, the colliding energy piercing through my body and absorbing it.

"(y/n)!" I let out an ear-piercing scream from the blast erupting from my body, knocking me unconscious as I fall through the sky. Black dots flitter across my vision and the last thing I see is Loki catching me. "I got you..."

"Is she going to be ok?" I hear someone whisper over me as I come to, groaning at the pounding headache.

How many times am I going to pass out?

"Depends on how many times you use your powers recklessly." I open my eyes to see Loki purse his lips, answering my question as the others look at him strangely.

"Stop reading my thoughts." I croak out, rubbing my head and I notice that my body was glowing a faint green. Loki was using his powers to heal me as the avengers watched to make sure he didn't do any funny business.