87

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lean against the wall as I let everyone contemplate their life after I showed them what happens in the films, the deaths and losses they experience just to defeat Thanos.

I look over at Loki who turned his emotions off from me and I frown as he held his head in his hands, sitting on a couch far away from me.

Loki...

I beg him and he doesn't budge.

You are not the villain, remember what I first told you back when we first met.

I see him bristle, his body slumping over and I let him feel my love for him. I feel him open up and I get knocked over by sadness, walking over to sit down next to him.

"You are a good person Loki. You loved your brother till the end." I hold his hand, kissing the back of it and Loki buries his head in my neck.

"I could've avoided all this bloodshed if I never gave him the tesseract."

"And you didn't Loki. Not in this timeline. I stopped you from going to the treasury room and you never got the stone. You gave everyone extra time with their loved ones as Thanos had to find the stone in space after I... destroyed Asgard..." I flinch as I say that.

"That was your doing (y/n), you gave everyone extra time."

"And it was your doing too." I felt Loki's disbelief. "Loki, it all began with a butterfly effect. If you never healed me back in Asgard when I fell, never took care of me, then everything would be going according to the movies but you gave everyone a second chance. You gave yourself a second chance of being happy." I kiss his cheek and Loki smiles softly at me.

"You really do have a way with words, don't you."

"I learned from the best." Loki pecks my lips before leaning his head on my shoulder.

"So Thanos snaps half the population anyway, no matter what we try to do." Bruce sighs out, rubbing his forehead to rid the headache brewing in his head.

"But now we know what he's planning to do and we can stop it." Steve says, getting that leader aura back into action.

"So next stop is Wakanda then." Natasha says and I nod.

"Thanos wants the stone in Visions head which means he has 5 at the moment-"

"-he wants Visions and the 7th stone that Thor saw in his vision." Bruce corrects me and I nod.

"Perks of changing the timeline, there is a mystery stone we don't know about." I sigh out as I stand up. "He will be fighting with Strange, Tony, Peter and the guardians of the galaxy on planet Titan while the battle in Wakanda ensues. Strange fails to protect the time stone and Thanos will get it."

"And I'm guessing this hasn't happened yet." Steve says I shake my head no.

"Not yet we need to go to Wakanda to get the stone out of Visions head safely."

"Looks like you might be seeing your old buddy Captain." Rhodey pats Steve shoulder as we all walk out of the room to get ready for our flight to Wakanda. As I sat in my seat, I was fiddling with my ring, a bad feeling settling in my stomach.

"Don't worry (y/n)." Loki sits down next to me and grabs my hand, entwining our fingers together.

"Loki, promise me one thing."