14

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, I was in Loki's cell, laying on the floor as I was reading. I have been spending more time with Loki recently and he doesn't mind my presence since I normally just sit in silence and read. Loki enjoys the silence as much as I do.

I hum softly as my headphones were in, my leg crossed over my knee as I laid my foot was flat on the floor. I flinch when I suddenly feel something hit my head and I furrow my brows as I lean my head back. I see an upside-down Loki on his bed smirk at me and I roll my eyes at his mischievous tendencies to just annoy me.

"Loki, stop it." I sigh out as a paper ball hits my head again.

"No." I huff out and put my book down, stretching on the floor when I hear loud footsteps. I quickly sit up and see guards lead a group of new prisoners and I quickly roll under Loki's bed to hide. "What are you doing?" he peeks his head beneath his bed, just blinking at me.

"Shush!" I hiss out, seeing Malekiths soldier walk past. I let out a sigh in relief and roll back out, heart racing.

"Why did you hide under my bed?" Loki peered down at me as I laid on my back next to his bed, getting up as I brushed the dust off me.

"The next part of the film is starting. And it's not going to be good." I anxiously wring my fingers through my hair, waiting for the moment all hell lets loose. Loki looks at me with worry as I start pacing, transforming my hoodie into my assassins creed suit.

I need to find Frigga.

"Why do you need to find my mother?" Loki started getting anxious with me when he read my mind.

"I need to go Loki."

"(y/n), what's going on!?" I quickly head for the electrical wall, splitting it open as I run out. I suddenly hear screams and I panic.

"Shit! It's happening already!" I run out of the dungeons, ignoring the guards that yell at me as I ran through the palace. I quickly run outside, gasping as the dark elves attacked Asgard, blasting at the city while the defence hits back at the enemy. 

They're getting too close.

Panic was rising an all-time high in my body, a misty glow surrounding my body anxiously. The dark elves were getting too close to the palace and the ground suddenly rumbles as a golden forcefield rises around the palace.

Oh no, Malekiths soldier.

I quickly rush back inside, heading for the room where the guard was going to take down forcefield.

Ok, he's not here yet.

My power crackles through my arms as they glowed and I slam my hands down on the floor, a white mist crawling around the golden globe that spun. Wind flew past me as I grit my teeth to hold a shield around the globe.

Hurry up!

I watch as my powers was just about to envelop the globe completely when I cry out in pain, being thrown through the wall. "Fuck that hurts..." I hiss out as my whole body ached, slowly sitting up from the rubble beneath me as Malekiths soldier slams his hands down on the globe. "No!" I gasp as it shatters and the forcefield disappears. I hiss out as I get up, stumbling back outside and I fall to my knees. 

I need to protect Frigga.

I panted heavily, my skin glowing brightly as a burst of magic erupted from my chest. It spread out around the palace and I scream as I force it to protect the palace quicker, pushing my powers to spread around the area before anyone could get through. The ground beneath me burned as the forcefield enveloped the palace but a dark elf ship managed to get through before it was completely closed.