26

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scream as I fall through the air, dropping face first against the floor and I groan in pain. "For fucks sake, again?" I moan in pain, turning my head to see Steve and Natasha look at me with wide eyes.

"(y/n)?"

"Hey guys." I groan, slowly getting up and cracking my back. I hear rapid beeping and I look around to realise we were in an old base at Steves camp back in the 1900s. "Oh shit!" I grab hold of the frozen adults and I surround us in a protective dome as the base explodes when a missile hits us.

I scream out from the impact of the explosion, struggle to hold up the shield as debris continuously fell on top of us. "(y/n)!" Steve gasps as I fall to my knees, gritting my teeth and keeping the forcefield up. Darkness envelops us and I wait until everything stopped rumbling to know that everything was ok.

"Are you ok?" Natasha quickly asks and I nod. "How are we going to get out of here?"

"Just hold on." I slowly stand up on my feet, pushing the forcefield up and forcing it to grow larger. It took a large strain on my body and I burned painfully as I tried to push the rubble and debris away.

"You're hurting yourself!" Steve exclaims and I shrug his arms off as I push my powers further to shove the broken building away. I finally see the sky and I pant heavily as I drop the forcefield, catching my breath.

"Fuck..." I groan out and levitate us out of the hole and onto unbroken surface. "We need to move!" I hiss out when I hear helicopters coming our way and Steve and Natasha helps me run with them away from the exploded site.

Steve holds me up as Natasha knocks on Sams door, waiting anxiously until he does open it. "Hey, man. I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low."

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us."

Sam looks at me and his brows furrow from how weak I looked, helping Steve carry me inside. "Not everyone." I groan as they place me down on the couch gently and I lean back, rubbing my head.

"Thanks Sam." I freeze and he looks at me.

"Ok, before I start questioning you and how you know me, you all need to take a shower cause yall look like a bunch of hot mess." Sam says and Natasha goes to take a shower first before Steve.

"Do you need help?" I blush as Natasha takes my bag off and sets it on the floor once she was done with her shower.

"I think I'm good." I stutter out and she smirks at me as I stumble upon my feet. I take out a pair of clothes from my bag and I go to take a shower, getting out after to see Sam, Natasha and Steve already talking around the table.