94

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we found her."

"Bring her in."

"She's not responding!"

"Revive her then!"

"Sir, she's stable."

"Good, wipe her."

I groan softly as a pounding headache almost splits my head in two, feeling a suffocating pain in my chest as I slowly open my eyes. I hiss from the bright lights blinding me, going to shield my eyes.

What the?

I look at my arm to notice an IV and I look around the room I was in while covering the light above me. I notice I was in a hospital, an oxygen mask on my face and I get a sudden feeling of deja vu.

Where am I?

Wait... who am I!?

I start panicking, trying to wrack my mind about who I was or what my name is as my heart monitor started picking up. I was coming up blank and I thrashed around the bed, trying to rip the IV out when the door opens up to see people walk in.

"Calm down please." I try to back away from them as I sat up, attacking them but I shriek out as they pin my arms down.

"Let me go!" I scream out, fatigue suddenly hitting me as I feel liquid pour into my body. "What...did you do...?"

"We just gave you a small sedative to calm you down. Nothing too extreme to pass you out." I look up to see a man standing in front of me, his hair white and a big ass crooked nose on his face.

"Who did you duke it out against for your nose to be broken?" I slurred, blinking as I swayed side by side. The man just looks at me and sits down on my bed, grabbing my arms and turning them underside up. There were some markings on my arms, white etchings on my left hand and black etchings on my right.

I was entranced by the markings, almost as if they were dancing across my skin but maybe it's cause I was drugged. "Do you remember your name?" I look back up at the man, snatching my arms away from him.

"I don't remember anything. Who are you and where am I?" I give this man a stink eye as I had a feeling to not trust him or anyone here.

"I understand that you don't trust us so I'll tell you my name. I am Agent Mobius and you are at the TVA."

"The what?"

"The Time Variance Authority. We are an organisation that monitors the flow of time and is tasked to preserve the 'Sacred Timeline' to prevent an outbreak of branching timelines from occurring." I look at this Mobius and for some reason, I kind of understand what he means.

"So you just make sure that timelines don't split or something right?" Mobius nods after giving it some thought. "Cool, why am I here?"

"You died."

"Excuse me!?"

"You died but we revived you back to give you a second chance at life."

"I died!? How old am I!?"