24

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the fuck Tony!" I gasp out as I get harshly pulled from my sleep when he suddenly pulls the car over. I jerk back in my seat, rubbing my head as I pull the blanket over me tighter. Tony was panicking again as he talked to Harley.

"It's my suit, and I can't... I'm not gonna... I don't wanna..." Tony heaves, his breath shaking and I quickly undo my belt.

"Hey, it's ok. Tony-"

"-oh, God, not again."

"Tony?" he gasps heavily for air as Harley asks him if he's having another attack, I quickly get out of the car as Tony stumbles out and drops to the floor against his car.

"God, what am I gonna do?" I frown as Tony starts tearing up and I kneel in front of him. He pulls me close and leans his head on my shoulder, needing to know that someone was there for him.

"You're going to be ok." He nods and I hold his hands tightly as Harley spoke to Tony, letting him help as well. Tony calms down and I lean back. "Better?"

"Better." He nods and quickly stands up.

"So I'm guessing we're going shopping then?" I jump back in the car, picking up my bag that I had with me the entire time. I sift through making sure my devices weren't broken as I pull out my phone with the credit card in the clear phone cover. "Good thing I still have the credit card you gave me." Tony grins at me we drive off as soon as he gets in the car.

After a montage of buying cartfuls of items that looked like we were going to plan a murder and Tony building his makeshift weapons, we drive off back to Malibu after freshening up. We were hiding at the moment, Tony up in a tree with binoculars to watch the guards of the Mandarins place as I scouted behind some bushes.

"Do you think you can tell how many people there are in there?" Tony whispers from above me and I shrug.

"I could give it a go." I close my eyes and place my hands on the ground, letting my powers crawl over the ground like a faint mist. It travels quickly across the property and sinking into every crack of the place until I could get the heat signatures of humans. "About a dozen. You should be fine." Tony nods and he jumps down from the tree before running towards the wall and climbing it.

And let the fight montage begin!

I sigh out and chill against a tree, being a scout in case other people starting coming to the house. Some time goes by and I see the other Human Torch from Tenessee arrive, parking his car and walking into the house. 

Tony should've been caught by now.

Time to put Phase 2 into action.

I creep towards the house, walking through the wall to end up in the backyard. I make sure to try and stay hidden, walking towards the house. "Ok, no one seems to be here..." I carefully slink through the balcony doors, walking around the empty house. I gently hover over the ground, not making any sound.