40

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of weeks have gone by and I had succeeded in hiding Pietro from the rest of the avengers at the compound besides Wanda. She was absolutely shell shocked when she saw her brother alive and well again and she promised me to keep him out of sight. Cause who knows what's going to happen to Pietro when the others realise I could bring someone back to life.

The Maximoff twins and I got along very well, Wanda still terrified me even though she was an absolute sweetheart. I think she knew that she scared me with her mind-reading abilities and sometimes uses that against me.

I know she means well.

Pietro and I were the crackhead duo. We would be racing each other around the compound, seeing who would win. Most of the time I did since I cheat and hold him in place. If I didn't, Pietro would win every time! The dude has super speed! Sure I can fly but not as fast as him!

I would bring in gifts and different sweets from the outside world and teach them about different things whenever I hung out with the twins. They knew a lot already but there were little things they would ask me to explain and I would do so happily.

Sometimes, I would take them out to the city even though they weren't supposed to leave the compound.

And that's what we were doing again right now. Well I was bringing the twins back from our adventure at an amusement park, sneaking back into the compound. I had to sneak them back in before going back to Tony's place cause I live with him and Pepper. You know, officially unofficially adopting me for some reason.

"I feel like we may be caught this time (y/n)." Pietro says as I land us on the ground over security, hiding behind some walls as our goodie bags levitated behind me.

"Don't jinx it!" I hiss lowly, watching for guards.

"He says that all the time but we do not get in trouble. This will be, how you say, piece of cake." I chuckle as Wanda tries a saying.

"Good one Wanda." We creep closer to the back doors as I split the wall open. "Ok get in quick! Tony's getting suspicious as to why I'm coming out here all the time."

"Maybe because you're hiding something from him." I freeze hearing a familiar voice and the twins swear in Sokovian.

Fuck...

"Hey Tony... Steve..." I turn around and I see him raise a brow at me as Steve was with him, his arms crossed.

"Pietro!?" Steve gasps as he turns around and waves, hiding behind Wanda. "How-you died!?"

"Are we looking at a ghost right now?" Tony stumbles back, slightly afraid. "Are they haunting us now!?"

"No, I am not dead Stark. I am completely and utterly alive thanks to the little missus here." I glare at Pietro, signalling him to cut it out.

"You what!?" Both grown men exclaim and I know I'm going to get lectured.