39

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?"

"Well, like the old man said." Tony starts, looking at Steve. "Together." Hulk roars out, signally for our battle to begin as the horde of bots start charging towards us. I steady myself, getting ready and I hover above the ground as my body crackled.

Together.

I growl out and send a blast of energy through the bots as the avengers fight off the surrounding hord with their own abilities, making sure no one gets close to the enclosed core in the dome. The famous cinematic scene continues as I wash the area with my powers with a blast of white, electrocuting most of the bots but they just get replaced by more or them. I wrap my arms with sharp metal that bends into a sharp spear and I fly around, ripping the bodies of the bots.

"Shit!" I grunt as Ultron punches me in the gut and I stumble back, kicking him away before he could land a hit on me again. I crouch on the wall behind me and jump forward to punch Ultron but he grabs my arms in his, sneering at me.

"Don't fight me (y/n). Join me." I grit my teeth as pain ripple up my arms, hearing the cracks when Ultron grips onto me tighter. "We are both kin, connected in ways that you do not understand."

"We are not kin." I hiss out, letting my powers bubble in my arms.

"That is where you are wrong. I can show you why you came to this universe." I falter, looking at Ultron in surprise and his grip loosens. "All you need to do is switch sides." Time slows down and I look around as the avengers struggled to fight off the growing hord of metal.

"I'm not betraying my family." I hiss out and Ultron growls but gasps in shock as I blast him away with my arms. I scream out and send a surge of power as he flies to the ground. Vision, Thor and Tony joined me, sending their own powers to rip through Ultron. We all pause as Ultron crumbles to the floor, slowly getting up on his feet.

"You know, with the benefit of hindsight-" I wince as Hulk stomps in and hits Ultron, sending him flying through the air like Team Rocket.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin." Steve gives everyone orders and I fly off to where the lifeboats were, waiting for the others.

"What's your plan for the weekend?" Clint asks as he walks up to me as I look around the air for Ultron.

"Sleep honestly. The only time I'm getting rest is when I'm knocked out." Clint laughs, ruffling my hair when a woman starts crying about her missing son. "Wait-" Clint runs off before I could stop him and I hear the gunshots being fired by Ultron as he flies over us.

Pietro!

Screw keeping the timeline!

I growl and fly up, raising my arms to control the bullets as Ultron kept firing at me. "He won't die under my watch." I hiss out, stopping the bullets and they freeze in the air, melting like rain as the metal dripped to the ground.

"Don't be so sure (y/n)." Ultron growls, his eyes flashing red.

"NO!" I quickly turn around as Steve yells out below me and I see a stray bot crawl out from the ground, aiming towards Pietro and shooting him.

"PIETRO!" I yell out as he looks down at the hole in his chest.

"You didn't see that coming." Ultron steals Pietros line and I scream as I pick up the bot to rip it into pieces. "No matter what you do, you won't be able to save anyone (y/n)." Ultron flies off and I fly to the ground next to Pietro, hands shaking.