85

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Being nervous was a fucking statement.

I was extremely nervous, extremely anxious and FUCKING TENSE LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M ACTUALLY GETTING MARRIED!?

I was pacing in the tent, trying to calm down my feelings that were all over the place. I could feel myself starting to get even more panicked as I felt my lungs struggle to get air in. The panic suddenly disappears and I sigh in bliss from the calm and loving feelings that washed over me, hugging my harness to my chest. I knew Loki could feel my nervousness, sending over his emotions to calm me down and I felt even more loved.

"I can't believe I'm getting married..." I sigh out as I sit down on my chair, a smile on my face knowing I was finally getting my happy ending that I had dreamed about every night in that damned hospital. I stand back up, looking at myself in the mirror to smooth down dark green wedding gown. It was a sheer high neck dress with long sleeves and gold lace applique, my hair pinned up loosely with flowers and wavy curls around my face to show off the design.

 It was a sheer high neck dress with long sleeves and gold lace applique, my hair pinned up loosely with flowers and wavy curls around my face to show off the design

I had helped Pepper and Loki plan out the wedding like every other soon bride-to-be would do, choosing favourite flowers, the type of cake and whatnot. Loki grew excited as the days ticked down to the actual day, teaching me of the Asgardian wedding rituals we both needed to take in front of his people before my more normal westernised wedding.

"How's the soon to be Mrs. Odinson?" I look over at the tent opening to see the girls all walk in, them wearing bridesmaid dresses that they all liked. I didn't want to be picky and let them wear whatever they wanted to wear. Natasha beamed at me, hugging me gently.

"You look beautiful (y/n)." Wanda sniffles, trying not to cry off her makeup.

"Like the princess you should be." Maria gently places a tiara on my head, the final piece of my wedding dress before Pepper hands me a bouquet of flowers.

"You're actually getting married." Pepper holds me at arm's length, a sweet smile on her face as she caresses my face. "It's like I have watched you grow up in front of my very eyes." her eyes water and she looks away to try and hold back her tears.

"Are the girls all crying in here?" Sam mocks but he freezes as he sees me, a giant smile on his face. "Well look at you, the prettiest shawty in here." I chuckle as winks at me, the other guys soon joining him in the tent.

"You look absolutely beautiful (y/n)." Bruce, Clint and Scott say with a soft voice, Pietro and Peter just jumping about with excitement and adrenaline for the wedding.

"Stop dragging me! I don't want to burst into tears!" everyone snickers as Thor and Steve drag Tony into the tent. He freezes as he sees me, mouth dropping wide. Everyone quickly leaves the tent to leave Tony and me together, knowing that we needed to talk.