15

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed up all night, humming softly through the suffocatingly silent air as Loki laid in my arms. I didn't know if he cried himself asleep or not, but I wasn't going to leave him in his most vulnerable moment. He trusted me to show himself broken and I wasn't going to leave him alone and suffer.

I had moved us to his bed using my magic, making sure our position didn't switch but I made sure to cover him up with a blanket. I let him curl up into me as I laid my back against the headboard as he laid between my legs, laying his head on my chest. I close my eyes for a second but all I could see was Frigga dying and I snap them open.

I didn't want to sleep, couldn't sleep since all I could see was her. "Loki..." I whisper quietly, gently waking him up as I rubbed his arms. "Thor will be here soon..." Loki moved so stiffly and locked as if he couldn't be a human waking up, all dried and empty inside as he sat up on the bed.

Low and behold, Thor showed up at the cell. "Loki." Thor sighs out, briefly surprised about me being in the cell with him.

"Did she suffer?" Images flash by my eyes and I flinch, Thor frowning at me.

"I did not come here to share our grief. Instead, I offer you the chance of a far richer sacrament." Thor and Loki talk about their agreement to get revenge on Malekith.

"Hmm. When do we start?"

"Now." I mutter out, slowly standing up and a rush of dizziness suddenly hits me. I push through it and split open the cell for Loki to walk through and I follow him. I quickly follow the brothers out of the dungeons as Loki changes his attire to the infamous green and black leather suit. They talk, well more like Loki rambles on with Thor and I easily slip away to my bedroom. The door had been thrown wide open, things thrown about and destroyed. I grab a bag, packing whatever I needed including my devices that luckily wasn't destroyed before running back out to catch up with the brothers.

"Now, where did you run off to?" Loki grins at me but I know he was still hurting. We all were but he was better at hiding it from others than from me. I just knew where to look.

"Just grabbed some things." I quickly changed into my known assassins creed uniform using my powers, the hoodie pulled up to hide my face.

"Are the edges supposed to be dark?" Thor questions and I peer down at my clothes to see that they have gotten just a tad darker than usual. It wasn't that noticeable unless you looked up extremely close.

"Let's just go get Jane." I mumbled out, wincing slightly as the pain across my stomach resurfaced again. 

We met up with Sif as she went to get Jane while I waited with the boys. I leaned against a pillar suddenly out of breath, shakily lifting up my shirt to see blood start to seep out from the gauze that was wrapped around me. I suck in a breath, grabbing more gauze and quickly wrapping it around my stomach before pulling my shirt down. The boys rambled on and I put in my headphones, wanting to drown out everything around me as well as keep me awake.

I just didn't want to sleep and I didn't want to think. I didn't want Loki to hear anything from my head. I notice him looking at me with worry from the corner of my eyes but I don't acknowledge it as I blast my empty head with music. 

Sif comes back with Jane. "You're..." Jane narrows her eyes at Loki as he introduced himself, his words being cut short as she slapped him. His head snaps to the side and he just smirks.