104*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Loki~" I whimper as he feverishly left marks across my neck, slamming me against his bedroom door. He shudders as I rake my nails down his back, him moving to lock the door behind me before going back to dive for my lips to kiss me passionately.

I pull Loki closer by his collar as he sets me down on my feet, the kiss quickly turning hot and lustful as he bit down on my bottom lip. He parts my lips with his as his hands search my back for the dress zipper, moaning as he slips his tongue to dance along with mine.

Loki growled as he couldn't find the zipper and I quickly magic away the dress to my room, my body wearing that nightgown he eyed when we first met in TVA. "Oh, you know exactly how to rile me up darling." He quickly kisses me again, sucking on my tongue and biting down on my bottom lip harshly to signify his dominance. Breath completely left me and I was panting against the door when I feel Loki's body suddenly disappear from against mine, opening my eyes to be met with darkness.

I could feel my heart racing in both nervousness and anticipation, slowly walking forward towards the green light in the room like a hypnotizing enchantment. "Loki...?" I whisper, the room glowing in a dim green light as I suddenly feel arms slither around my waist. I hum out as I feel him lay gentle kisses across my neck, closing my eyes to let myself get lost against his touch as he trailed his hands up to my chest.

"Your heart is racing..." Loki mumbles against my neck while he plays with the fabric of my nightgown and I suck in a breath as he gently traces his fingers across my collarbone. He moves his fingers over my shoulders, leaving goosebumps as he slowly removes my straps down my arms. My breathe hitches as I feel Loki leaves soft kisses down my spine slowly as he pulled down my nightgown, his fingers trailing against my soft skin as he kneels behind me.

Every kiss he left sent a tingle across my body, leaving me hot and bothered as his hands rubbed my waist soothingly. "Loki..." he kisses the dip in my lower back as his hands travelled over my hips to lay against my stomach, standing up behind me as I look at him over my shoulder.

"You are so beautiful." Loki whispers as he cups my neck, littering kisses across my skin as he tilted my head up while looking at me in front of his mirror. He pulls me flush against his body and I moan out softly as he sucks harshly against my sweet spot, easily finding it and sinking his teeth into it to mark me as his. His hands travel across my bare body, squeezing my chest and caressing my thigh that makes me sigh out against his shoulder.

Loki suddenly pulls away again and I turn around to see him sit against the edge of his bed, taking his blazer off and rolling up his sleeves as his eyes glow in the dim room. I shudder from the predatory gaze in his eyes, his powers suddenly circling around my body in green vines that pull me into his arms.

"You're trembling my darling..." I gasp out as Loki leans down to suck on my breast, his hand palming and fondling the other as he pulled me into his lap. He shudders as I run my hands over his chest up to his shoulders and through his hair, tugging on his hair lightly that makes him growl and pull me flush against his chest to suckle and bite on my breast.

"Oh god..." I lean my head back, my body thrumming with the pleasurable waves that suddenly crash into me in a steady rhythm. I jolt as I suddenly feel Loki brush his finger against my clit, holding my body still with his powers as he pressed against my bundle of nerves. "Please..." I beg him as I feel his fingers delve between my soaking lips, circling my entrance. I gasp out as Loki slips his fingers inside me, mewling as he thrusts up in a rapid pace while sucking on my breast.