33

(y/n) - your name

(y/f/n) - your full name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawn out tiredly as I snuggled into Natasha who let me lay on her so I could get to sleep but I wanted to stay up much longer with everyone. It almost felt like a too real dream that I never wanted to wake up from.

"(y/n), you should go to bed." Tony coos as he bends down in front of me, brushing my hair away from my face but I shake my head.

"I don't want to..." I whine out but Tony tsks, getting Thor to walk over to me. "Noooo..." I pout as Thor picks me up bridal style and Natasha laughs gently.

"You're exhausted lady (y/n)." I sigh out, snuggling into Thor and he chuckles lowly, kissing my head. Everyone was still going on about being worthy or not worthy. Before Thor could walk off towards my bedroom, a head-splitting screeching echoes around us and everyone groans painfully.

"Worthy... No, how could you be worthy? You're all killers." I quickly fly out from Thor's arms and land next to him, quickly pulling him back from the damaged legion suit housing Ultron's consciousness.

"Ultron..." I mumble out, hiding my hands behind me as they glowed.

"Stark." Steve warns.

"JARVIS." Tony tries to call out.

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?"

"Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit."

"Tony, that won't work." I whisper to him and he purses his lips.

"There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed JARVIS..." I mumble out and Ultron nods.

"Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world, we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" Ultron rewinds a tape.

"'I see a suit of armour around the world'." Tony's voice rings out and I sigh out in annoyance, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I told you not to mess with Ultron, Tony." I hiss out.

"In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission."

"Have to admit, the guy has good humour." Everyone glares at me and I roll my eyes. Everyone gets ready, getting out their weapons and I let my powers flow down to the floor in a white mist.

"What mission?" Natasha asks.

"Peace in our time." Ultron mimics Tony's voice and I quickly throw up a shield around everyone as the walls explode, several Iron Legion bots barging into the room. 

"Good job (y/n)!" Rhodey calls out as I grit my teeth, pushing against the blasts and missiles that explode against the walls of the forcefield.

"You guys get ready! I'm going to drop it!" everyone gets ready. "Go!" I quickly drop the shield and they start fighting against the horde of the damaged legion suits. I was so tired to fight against the machines, barely dodging their attacks when I stumble into something.

"Wait." I bristle at the voice and slowly look up to see Ultron was right behind me as he stopped one of his men to not attack me.

"Shit..." I jump back before he could grab me, backing away as he walked towards me.