99

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of months have quickly gone by and it was absolute mayhem as Loki managed to turn my current boring life upside down. I tried absolutely everything in my power to try and avoid him at all costs as he went through his training but Mobius made it his mission to make me suffer and appointed me Loki's trainer. I had begged him not too but obviously, I had no choice in this. Loki seemed thrilled and despite my previous mission to avoid him, I slowly started letting myself enjoy his presence.

Loki even seemed to ease up around me more, the both of us spending time with each other even outside our training to just hang out in the cafeteria or read together in Loki's room. The number of times Mobius had found us hiding in Loki's room to just read while we avoided his training. Throughout the months, I noticed Loki becoming more... how do I say this, touchy or distant. There were days where he was stuck thinking deeply about god knows what and other days he would try to have as much skinship as possible with me to try and make me feel flustered. He enjoyed making me blush or react in an 'adorable' way that Loki would always say.

Even now, I couldn't stop my racing heart as Loki and I circled each other in the combat room while we circled each other. He was shirtless and wore the tightest track pants he could find and I could not lift my eyes away from below his stomach.

I was training him in hand-to-hand combat with skills and tricks that I found out Natasha had taught me. I normally swept the floor with Loki but I knew I was not paying attention today as he suddenly pounced on me.

"Shit." I hiss out as Loki had my arms locked behind my back with one arm, his chest pressing up against me as his other hand held my waist.

He chuckled against my shoulder and I shudder from his breath tickling neck. "Something is distracting you today (y/n)."

Come on! Pay attention!

I quickly stomp down on Loki's foot and he yelps, allowing me to grab his body and throw him over my shoulders but he manages to grab my arms and pulls me down with him. I gasp as I land on top of his chest and I quickly pin down his arms and legs with my own so he doesn't move.

"You just got the jump on me, that's all." I huff out, knowing my cheeks were red as I shifted against the prodding on my thigh. Loki smirks up at me, a glint in his eyes knowing I was lying.

"Are you sure, seems like it's something else because then I wouldn't be able to do this." I gasp as I suddenly get thrown on my back, Loki pinning my arms down instead as he hovered over me. I tried to move my arms free from his grip but I felt weak and the sudden urge to be controlled. My chest heaves as I look up at Loki as he looks down at me. I could see that he was thinking again, leaning down closer to my face.

"Loki..." I whisper, noticing his hands releasing my arms as he brushes his fingers against my cheek. His eyes flick over my face and I could feel my heart about to burst, feeling his hands move to my bare waist above my tights as my shirt rode up. "Loki~" I sigh out softly as his nose nuzzles against mine, just barely feeling his lips brushing against mine as I spoke.

Before anything could happen, the door slams open and the both of us snap our heads to the side to see Mobius frozen by the doorway. "What-" I quickly shove Loki off me and jump up, backing away.

"Hey Mobius." I wave, trying to look busy as I sifted through my bag. "What's up?"

"Uh... well I came to get you and Loki but it looks like I interrupted something." I look over my shoulder to see Mobius narrow his eyes at us as I catch Loki staring at me before quickly looking away.