51

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh out as the cool breeze wafted by me sweetly, the sun keeping me warm as I rode on top of the yellow school bus that Peter and Ned were on with the Decathalon Team as we headed to Washington DC. I was sitting cross-legged with my backpack as I kept myself hooked on the bus roof, waving at people that drove by as they gaped at me.

I lean over the roof, looking through the window upside down and scaring Ned. "Peter, how much longer?" I whine and he sticks his head out the window.

"Just a bit longer ok (y/n)." I sigh out and nod as Peter chuckles softly. "Are you sure you don't want to come inside?"

"I'm fine. It's kinda cool riding the top of a bus." I sit back up straight, laying down on the bus as I just watched the blue sky move above me. We made it to the hotel in no time and I hop off the bus, hiding amongst the other students while following Peter and Ned close behind so I don't get lost. The group quickly signs in and I head to the hotel room with Ned and Peter, plopping myself on the floor as I let them muck around with the Spiderman suit.

"Peter, why are we removing the tracker from your suit?"

"Uh, because I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again and I don't really want Mr. Stark to know about it." Ned and Peter find out that the suit was on a training wheels protocol and Peter asks to turn it off.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, they're probably blocked for a reason."

"Come on, man. I don't need training wheels." Peter gets on the bed behind me and jumps up and down. "I'm sick of him treating me like a kid all the time. It's not cool."

"But you are a kid." Ned says.

"You're literally jumping on the bed like a kid Peter." I pipe up and he pouts at me. Peter continues to beg Ned until he crumbles and activates the protocol. Peter then goes to suit up as I continued to watch youtube videos on my phone. "Ready to go?" I ask as Peter comes out of the bathroom and he nods, grabbing his backpack and peeking out the corridor to see if the coast was clear.

"Yeah, the glowy thing, it's evidence. Keep it safe." Peter quickly walks out and I wait for a bit for the decathlon team to leave.

"Hey (y/n)," I turn around to face Ned as he had a solemn look on his face. "keep Pete safe."

"I will." I nod and slightly open the door to see Liz walk away and I slink out of the hotel room. "Let's go." Peter I and run to the rooftop and he takes his hoodie and trackies off, stuffing them in his bag as I simply change into my suit with a flash of magic. I let Peter have his small freak out about the voice coming from his suit before following him onto an oncoming truck.

We ride the truck together, just having small talk until we reach our destination. I follow Peter as he jumps off the truck and crawls onto a gas station billboard. I take out some popcorn from my backpack and start munching on it, watching Peter experience some issues with his upgraded suit as we hung out at a gas station where the bad guys were waiting in a van.

I look over to see a few other trucks transporting alien goods drive by. "Oh, that's him!" Peter points and I look up to see the Vulture. He fires cables onto the roof of the last truck and drops something on it to create a glowing portal before dropping down inside the truck. Peter swings towards the truck and I hover next to him as he peers into hole. "Whoa, cool. It's some kind of matter phase shifter. Is this how your powers work?"

"I think so?" Peter and I quickly hide as the Vulture comes back up on the roof. Peter shoots a web at Vulture's bag, pulling it away.

"Hey, Big Bird! This doesn't belong to you!" I let Peter fight with the Vulture until he gets knocked into the truck and the bad guy flies away. I hear a loud thud and I know Peter had hit his head against the roof.