49

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As May drove down the road to Liz's place, we could hear the party music pouring out from the house the closer we got to the address. "Goddamn, this house is big." I was sitting in the back of the car with Ned, wearing some black cargo pants with waist chains, a simple white top and some kickass black boots as I poked my head out the window. The house was definitely one of those modern glass mansions, kids littering around the front yard.

Ok girls rich rich.

May finally stopped the car in front of the house and turns around to talk to us. "House party in the suburbs. Oh, I remember these. Kind of jealous."

"It'll be a night to remember." May laughs, complimenting Ned on his hat before turning to me.

"Excited?"

"I guess. I've never been to a party like this before."

"Wait never!?" May gasps and I shake my head.

"Ok new mission; you two, need to show (y/n) a fun time. Peter, you listening?" I look over to him to see him staring out the window and lost in his thoughts.

"This is a mistake. Hey, let's just go home." Peter begs May to take us back home but she suddenly gives us a speech about our bodies changing, making us all laugh.

"Come on. When will you guys get to experience this again? A once in a lifetime high school party?" I get out of the car, opening up Peters door. "Peter, please. I need to cross off my bucket list." I whine out and he sighs in defeat with a smile.

"Ok fine." He and Ned clamber out of the car to join me on the sidewalk.

"Kids."

"Yeah." We all turn back to look at May.

"Have fun and stay safe ok. (Y/n), look after the boys."

"Sure May." I respond back and May gives us a soft smile as she drives off, all of us waving goodbye until she was out of view. "For the record, if I see alcohol, I'm ditching you guys to get drunk." Peter gasps as we all walk towards the door.

"Will there be alcohol!?"

"I hope so!"

"Just don't go crazy, please." Peter begs me but I grin at him.

"No promises dude."

"Dude, you have the suit, right?" Ned asks and Peter pulls up his sleeve just enough to show Ned he was wearing it under his clothes.

"How do you not get hot in that thing?" I ask and Peter shrugs as I let the boys talk amongst themselves, opening the front door to suddenly be hit with loud chatter and music. The house was heavily crowded, Flash running the DJ station and Peter was looking around nervously. "Hey." He looks over at me, anxiously playing with his sleeves and I hold his hand. "You'll be fine ok." Peter nods, taking in a deep breath when Ned starts explaining the plan.

"Finally, someone actually cool arrives at this lame party." MJ smiles at me and I walk over to her, giving her a hi-five before she goes back to eating her toast.

"But you're here too." Ned says and I sift through the drinks to find a bottle of Jack.

Jackpot.

"Am I?" MJ was about to walk off but she looks at me. "You coming?"

"In a minute. Promised May to look after her kids." She nods and I grin at Peter as I wave the bottle of alcohol. "Look what I found." I take a swig, revelling in the liquid heat as it burns my throat. "Ok before I ditch, you guys good?" Peter was growing more anxious, but he fumbles when Liz comes up to talk to them as I was just on the side drinking.