81*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My chest heaved from the overwhelming feeling, Loki growling lowly about how divine I tasted. "I wish I could devour you all night long darling~"  I throw my head back, moaning loudly as Loki wraps his hands around my thighs to keep my hips pinned down, assaulting my extremely sensitive bundle of nerves as he sucks and nibbles on it. Loki's moans vibrate into me, causing me to groan loudly and arch my back as I felt my high reaching its peak to break.

"Loki-gonna-ah!" the words escaped me as he plunged a finger into me deeply, pounding against my walls and my sensitive spot harshly.

Loki shudders from feeling the shot of pleasure running through my system and he leans back to smirk at me arrogantly, continuing to bury his finger into me. "How does that feel princess?"

"G-good, so good-" I gasp as Loki's mouth returns to my core, sucking against my nerves harshly as he pushes me over the edge by sending a shock directly through my clit. "Loki!" I cry out, cumming over his tongue as he licked me up and his finger that slows its torture. Loki leans up to kiss me deeply, tasting myself on his lips as he sits us up on his lap. I gasp and grip his hair as he continues through my high, easily slipping in another finger into me and I tremble against the overstimulation.

W-wait-

"I need to prepare you darling, so sit still and enjoy this." I bury my face in Loki's shoulder as he uses his fingers to stretch me open, burying them deeper with each thrust.

I bite down on his neck to drown out my moans but Loki pulls my hair back with his magic, littering dark marks over my neck. I shake and moan in Lokis hold as he kept me close to his chest, his free hand gripping my hips to control my movements to fuck myself on his fingers. My whole body was in overdrive as Loki fucked me with his fingers, directly sending pleasurable wave after wave through my core as he sucked harshly on every inch of skin he could.

"Loki!" I moan out as he drives against the deep sensitive spot inside me that causes me to break and release a second time over his fingers, him slowing down the hard thrusts to just stretch me open wider against my walls.

"That's my good girl... just relax..." he coos against my ear, holding my shaking body in his arms and I mewl as he pulls his fingers out.

"Shit~" I breathe heavily against Loki's shoulder, his hands gently running over my burning skin. He traces his fingers over every inch and every dip of my body as if trying to remember what my body felt like in his hands.

"Do you want to continue (y/n)?" that's when I notice the hard heat of Loki's cock against my core as I sat in his lap, his jeans being an annoying barrier between us. I nod my head, my voice lost as I pant and Loki tilts my head up to look at him. He licks his lips, his eyes hooded as he rocks my hips over his hard on. "Verbal confirmation princess. Let me hear you use your words." He purrs as I gasp from him thrusting up against my core.

"Y-yes Loki." I whine out as Loki grinds my hips down against his, holding his arms to stop him for a moment.

"Are you sure (y/n)?" Loki looked worried and I quickly nod again.

"I am... it's just..." I blush at the thought and Loki picks it up in my mind.

"This is your first time..." Loki gently holds my face, kissing my forehead. "Are you sure you want me... to be your first?" There was doubt in his voice and I hold his hands that held my cheeks.

"I want you to be my first and my last. For everything Loki." He smiles at me, a burst of happiness flooding through me as he leans down to kiss me again. This time it was sweet and slow, not heated and urgent but slow and loving. I shudder as magic surrounds us, Loki vanishing away his jeans and I grip onto his back as I grind myself on his cock.

~ Guardian Angel ~ (Completed) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara