72

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was high and bright today, a sudden feeling of happiness in the air as I cleaned my room. For what reason... I have no absolute clue! As I was playing music in my room and moving things around, I stopped in front of my mirror and stared at my hair.

"I kinda want a haircut..." I look at my hair that has grown out a bit, definitely on the longer side. My mind wanders to Loki and his hair. "Maybe he'll get a haircut with me." I walk out of my room, searching for the missing boyfriend around the compound.

Where is he?

I use my harness to try and look for him, the gems glowing a brighter green as I got closer to the library. "Of course he would be in there." I open the door and peek in to see him sitting on a couch beneath an open window with a book in his hand. He looked really at peace and I didn't want to disturb him as I crept closer. "Hey love." I whisper as I drape my arms around his neck, kissing his cheek. "What are you reading?"

"Hello darling." Loki takes hold of one of my hands and kisses the back of it as I lay my head against his shoulder to see the cover of the book.

"Shakespeare huh." He smiles at me before going back to read, leaning forward on the cushions to let me climb over the couch.

I sit up on the back edge of the couch as my feet plants themselves on the cushion on either side of Loki. I lean over him, hugging him as I hang my arms around his shoulders. Loki leans back between my thighs as I brush my fingers through his hair. I just sit and enjoy Loki's presence as he read, him sighing happily as I worked my magic with my fingers that slowly make him sleepy.

"I have something to ask you." Loki hums out in response, running his hands up my leg. I squeal lightly in surprise when he presses kisses on my thighs, trying to move away from his hands but he pulls my legs towards him. "Loki!" I blush heavily as he holds me tight and sucks on the skin of my thigh. I gasp softly from the sudden burst of pleasurable waves knocking into me as Loki used his magic to lock me in place and send pulses through my body.

Fuck...

I whimper as Loki bites gently into my thigh to leave multiple marks, his fingers crawling beneath my shorts to pull me close by my hips. "Loki, please~" I beg him and he pauses, letting me breathe as the pulses slowly start to ebb away. I could feel my heart racing as I calm down, feeling an ache in my core and I glare at Loki.

"I can't help that your reactions are adorable." Loki smirks at me and I huff out, my cheeks flaming. "I apologise, what were you trying to tell me darling?" Loki kisses my knee.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go have a haircut with me." Loki raises a brow at me at the suggestion as I play with his hair. "I'm going to go cut my hair."

"Why would you ever do such a thing? I like your appearance just as it is." Loki frowns at the thought of my hair being shorter.

"It's getting harder to look after it. So wanna come with me?" Loki shakes his head no and I shrug, getting up to go to the mall.

"You forgot something." Loki pulls me back before I could get off the couch and I peer down at him in confusion. He points to his lips and I chuckle. I lean over him as he leans his head up, nuzzling my nose with his before I press a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'll be back soon ok." I mumble against Lokis lips as he nods and I kiss his forehead before I swing my legs off the couch, walking off to let Loki read in peace.