80*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He asked you out on a date!?" the girls gasp as they sat around my bedroom, me sifting and throwing my clothes around trying to find the perfect dress for tonight. I controlled a dozen bunch of different outfits as they floated around in the air.

"He was actually quite adorable when he asked me. Gave me those bouquets." I glance over the roses that I have kept alive since they were too pretty to perish. I smile warmly at the shy smile Loki gave me when he handed me the flowers and the surprised look on his face when I said yes.

"I didn't expect Loki to know what a date was." Natasha says, picking a sage green satin midi slip dress with a side slip. It was a lightweight dress with a rose pattern embossed throughout, a cowl neckline and adjustable spaghetti straps.

"Oh, that's perfect!" Wanda claps her hand and I immediately change, my powers swapping out my clothes. I smooth down the satin dress, happy with the feel of the fabric.

 I smooth down the satin dress, happy with the feel of the fabric

"And I know these would go great with that dress." Pepper takes out some nude coloured heels that she used to own.

"I can't take these from you!"

"Nonsense! These were too small and they are perfect for you." I shake my head, a smile on my face as I slip on the shoes.

"So where is he taking you?" Maria asks and I shrug.

"He didn't tell me. Just told me to meet with him in the back compound lawn." I flick my wrist and magic flows through my hair to curl into loose beach waves.

"Now that's convenient." Wanda chuckles as I sit down in a chair that Natasha forces me into, doing my makeup.

"Makes things go a little faster." I comment using my magic to put away my clothes and clean up the mess in my bedroom.

"And done!" The girls take a step back, gushing over me and I blush in embarrassment.

"Our baby is growing up so fast!" Pepper sniffles as Maria pats her back.

"We shouldn't keep Loki waiting!" Wanda grabs my arm and tugs me up and out of my bedroom. They take me towards the elevator in the living room, all of us stopping short to see Loki talking to the guys. He was pacing, slightly looking worried and I could feel his panic of failure through my finger harness. I wave at the guys behind Loki and they all beam at me, giving me a thumbs up.

Thor stops Loki, nodding towards me behind him and he turns around. I feel awe and enchantment swarm through my body as Loki looked at me with wide eyes. I hear the girls giggle behind me and I ignore them as I walk towards Loki as he froze.

"Brother, doesn't Lady (y/n) look gorgeous?" Thor winks at me and I chuckle.

"She does..." Loki breathes out and I blush red.