89

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You..." Thanos narrows his eyes at me as I rip the sword out of my back. I wipe the blood from my mouth, spitting at his feet and Thanos sneers at me.

"You will not hurt my family." I seethe out, clutching my stomach as my powers crackle around me, Thanos raising his gauntlet at me.

"Stop. Spare her life... and I will give you the stone." Strange chokes out.

"Don't." Tony and I gasp out at Strange but he shakes his head, bringing out the stone.

"Strange, don't do this!" I stumble towards him. "There has to be another universal way to win this. Our chance of 1 win out of millions must have increased since I dropped here!" Strange pauses and he looks at me, shaking his head.

"You only exist in this universe (y/n)... there's nothing else we can do..."

"I-what..." I watch as Thanos moves to grab the stone but I quickly grasp it in my hand, slammed with the screeching sounds of angry voices and screams that burst in my head.

"(y/n)!" Tony yells out as I shriek in pain from the deafening sounds, the time stone burning my whole body as it screamed at me to join them. "What's happening to her!? Strange!?" I screamed as my hands burned and melted away, revealing stones on the back of each hand and I hear Thanos gasp.

"The matter stone." I cry out as I drop the time stone, stumbling back as my hands shook heavily.

A white stone on my left hand and a black stone in my right.

"You have the 7th stone..." Strange says and I look at him in shock.

"No, she is the 7th stone." Thanos says as he picks up the time stone to meld it into his gauntlet. "I finally found you... (y/n)." before he could advance towards me, I lift off the ground and quickly pick up everybody on Titan and throw them through the portal that was still open. I quickly fly through it myself as Strange closes it behind me, landing on Wakandan grass.

"(y/n)!" Loki runs up to me and holds me tightly as I shook in his arms on the ground. "What happened to you!?" He holds me close to his chest and I raise my shaky hands. He looks down in confusion seeing the stones in my hands and I look around to notice that the enemy was all gone, leaving an eery silence to fill the air.

"(y/n), what did Thanos mean that you are the 7th stone?" Strange calls out as the avengers surround me.

"I...I don't know..." I cry out as pain ripples through me, Vision also flinching in pain.

"(y/n)!"

"Vision!"

"He's here..." Both of us gasp out, hearing the voices in my head whispering to join them over and over. I hear the crackling of energy behind me and we all turn to see Thanos walk out from the fog, his eyes deadset on me and I feel absolute fear wash over me.

"Cap. That's him." Bruce says and Loki quickly helps me up on my feet and hides me behind him. I watch in terror as Thanos easily takes down each of the avengers with his gauntlet.

"Wanda, take out our stones." I hiss through the screaming whispers in my head, not being able to hear her reply as she shakes her head. "I need you to destroy them!" I grip my head, the screaming getting louder and louder as Thanos steps closer towards us. Wanda cries as Vision maneuvers her hand over his stone in his head, forcing her to rip the stone out.