31

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The wind blew over me as I laid on top of a round roof of a tall skyscraper as I hummed to my music blasting in my ears. I stared up at the sky as the sun started rising, the sky being showered in rays of gold and pinks. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath, feeling so free at this moment like I couldn't care about the world even if it weren't my own. 

I open my eyes, raising my hand as wisps of white flickered around my fingers like flames. I manipulated the matter in the air as they buzzed and glowed above me to form a picture of Loki. I missed him, it had been a while since I last saw my videos and I wanted to go back to Asgard to see him.

I watched the holographic video playing above me of Loki. Of his smile and his laugh and that damn smirk that made butterflies erupt in my stomach. I couldn't help but smile, leaning my head on my knees.

"You have feelings for my brother!?" I gasp and wipe the holographic away quickly as Thor pops up from behind me.

"Do not sneak up on someone on a roof! I could've fallen!" I screech out but Thor just beamed mischievously at me.

"I could easily have rescued you. Now, why did you not tell me you have secret feelings for my dear brother!?" I blush as Thor picked me up and spun me around like it was the most happiest piece of news he's ever heard.

"There wouldn't have been any point Thor." I mumble out, remembering that he doesn't know Loki is still alive as he puts me down.

"I knew that there was something between you two! Loki had rambled on about you when I visited him in the dungeons!" I gape at Thor as he quickly shuts up like it was something he was supposed to keep secret.

"He what?"

"Uh, forget what I had revealed to you Lady (y/n)." Thor started backing away and I narrow my eyes at him. 

"Thor-"

"-the avengers had just asked me to ask you if you would come back. It's been a couple of days. We are awfully worried-"

"-Thor, Loki really talked about me?" I ignored what Thor said and he blinks at me before quickly spinning his hammer and flying off. I sigh, letting him off the hook.

Loki really talked about me?

I blushed lowly, suddenly feeling giddy and I squealed. I jumped over the edge, diving through the air towards the city below before diving back up as I flew through the air. I let out a loud whoop as I spun through the air, snaking between buildings as the air rushed by me. I was absolutely over the moon, speeding down the streets close towards the Avengers Tower. 

Before I could slam into the building, I quickly lift up, flying alongside the glass and shooting up into the air. I dive through the clouds, slowing down in the air with the soft clouds around me. I lean back with a huge smile on my face, diving towards the earth again upside down. I let myself fall, the wind rushing by my clothes and I chuckle realising I just achieved that beautiful anime fall. 

Omg, I need to do this with the How To Train Your Dragon theme song!

I slow down and flying into the Avengers Tower through the balcony, making people spin around haphazardly as I rushed to my bedroom. I was breathing heavily, feeling like I was floating as I stood in my room, feeling light and airy.

"(y/n)?" I turn around and see Natasha, Maria and Pepper by my doorway.

"Hey." I breathe in, trying to calm my racing heart and the girls look at me strangely. "I was flying outside." They nod as I try to fix my messed up appearance.