35

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh shit!" I see Bruce has already gone nuts with code green, his eyes red as he roared. "Bruce!" I land in front of him, in the way between him and the city people as he threw cars around. He growls loudly at me, punching the road as he glared at me and I lower myself to try and look small. "Bruce. It's me (y/n)..." He roars and charges at me, swinging his arms and I quickly duck. I quickly fly up when he tries to hit me again but I scream when he manages to grab me and slams me on the road.

Fuck!

I groan in pain, arching my back and I hiss as I quickly throw up a shield around me when Hulk slams his fists against the forcefield. I cry out painfully as the shield cracks and shocks of pain runs up through my arms. He picks up cars and uses them to slam against my forcefield as it shatters.

"Bruce! I don't want to hurt you!" I shriek out, flying between his feet when I saw an opening and I fly out of the city. Hulk quickly follows me and I throw a shield up around the city once we were out in the clear. He huffs and suddenly starts throwing boulders at me.

I maneuver between the boulders but I couldn't dodge the last one and I gasp as my back collides against it. I pry myself off, my feet crouching against the flying boulder before I jump up and flip. I let my powers wash over the giant boulder that was below me, flipping and throwing it as far as I could. It soars through the air and hits Hulks back directly, crumbling into debris as he stops his journey back to the city.

Oh, I made him mad...

Hulk roars and whips his head to look at me, sneering with pure rage. "Bruce, you know I didn't mean it..." I chuckle nervously, flying backwards when he suddenly charges at me. "I'm sorry!" I slam my hands down as lightning crackled through the ground, surround Hulk and trapping him in a dome.

"(y/n)!"

"About time man!" I hiss out at Tony as he lands next to me, gritting my teeth as I get shoved back lightly when Hulk slams his fists against the forcefield. He growls angrily and my feet digs into the ground as I get pushed back further with each hit. "What do we do!?"

"Veronica!"

"That won't help! He breaks out of it!"

"What!?"

"I can't hold him for too long! He went on a rampage in the city!" I falter to my knees, struggling to hold the shattering forcefield around Hulk.

"We need to hold him till the sun starts setting!" Tony gasps as the forcefield shatters and I get thrown back, skidding against the ground. "(y/n)!" Tony calls out to me as I groan in pain, slowly getting up to see him fight against Hulk. Tony manages to keep him occupied and away from the city. "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep!"

Hulk kept throwing Tony around and I had to try and think of how to keep him here in the fields and away from the city. "Better than nothing..." I summon my powers, hovering up high in the air as my whole body glowed white and focused on controlling the air around is. The wind started picking up harshly, spinning in a circle and Hulk stumbled on his footing. My streaks glowed brightly as I moved my arms in a circular motion. A tornado started building around Tony and Hulk, debris, boulder, grass, sand and air picking up as it spun around the two large men.

"(y/n), what are you doing!?"

"Get out of there!" I hiss out and Tony jumps up from the opening in the air as the tornado spun faster and faster. Hulk roared and howled, struggled to escape from the spinning winds that burned his skin from how fast it moved. The tornado grew larger, spinning faster that it almost managed to suck in Tony but he dug his fist into the ground to stay put. His suit starts flaying around as the winds whipped around us harshly and I look up to see the sun almost starting to set.

~ Guardian Angel ~ (Completed) ✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara