12

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, this might be a mistake..." I gulp as I stood outside the large pub, shivering slightly as it snowed softly outside. I could hear the ruckus of laughs and loud chatter filtering out as I walked into the building. I sigh in relief that it was much warmer inside, unsure of what to do as I stood by the entryway.

"Lady (y/n). You came." Thor smiled from the table once he spotted me and I wave shyly. He got up and came to get me, leading me to the table with his friends who beamed at me.

"It's Thor's mystery friend from before!" one of them downs the last bit of ale before asking another and handing it to me.

"The angel that had saved me from Jotunheim has finally graced me with her presence once more." I blush as Fandral took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I would appreciate it if you did not try to use your charms to lead Lady (y/n) to warm your bed." Thor glared lightly at Fandral as he lead me to sit down next to him.

"Hi everyone."

"She is a shy little thing." One of Thor's other friend's coos lightly and I just shrink in my seat.

"Do not tease her Hogun."

"Here." Sif passes me a plate of food and a drink and I thank her, eating and listening to the warrior's many interesting stories. It came to the point where I felt like I shouldn't be here since I had nothing to talk about with the warriors and I excused myself to head to the bathroom but I wasn't. I snuck out of the pub, sighing out as I walked down the pathway. It was chilly but nothing I couldn't change as I warped the air around me to be a tad warmer as my feet left tracks in the snow below me.

I felt calm beneath the night sky, keeping my head up as I watched the stars above me. I reached the palace easily, wandering out and looking for the door that lead down to the dungeons. I finally found it and walked down the stairs, sneaking past the guards who were playing poker. I shudder as the prisoners in the cells wolf whistle at me, flipping them off as I head for Loki's cell.

I finally find his cell, seeing him pacing around the place and I was unsure whether he was pacing because he was worried or pacing because he was caught. "I'm surprised that you're not reading at this moment." I chuckle as Loki jumps in fright, turning around to look at me and his stance softens like his worry melted, like he knew I was finally safe. His eyes widen as I use my powers to split the electrical wall apart so I would enter his cell. "What?" I look up as I sat on his couch, the tips of his ears a soft pink.

"What are you doing here? And dressed like that?" Loki raises his brow, a slight glint in his eyes as he eyes me up and down.