70

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The absolute mayhem that is (y/n) and Peter combined has taken full effect the last couple of days when Tony asked Peter to stay at the compound until further notice. Peter and I have been causing none stop trouble like the little children gremlins we are. Well, mostly it's me pulling pranks on the avengers and dragging Peter along so I don't get all the heat.

Not like I get caught anyway.

Loki was thoroughly surprised by my mischievousness and decided not to mess with me. More so, he liked watching on the sidelines as I dressed Tony's suits like shopping mall mannequins or hid Bruce's lab equipment in Natasha's room. It was fun acting like kids with one that just had an unbridled amount of energy.

Peter was currently crawling up the ceiling in the gym, targeting Sam next as he was going against the punching bags. I grin as I lead Peter to start swiping some of Sams belongings; his phone, his water bottle, his towel and his shirt.

"What are you two doing now?" Loki pops up from behind me and I jump. "What is the child doing?" I was giggling like mad, signalling Peter to hurry up as he struggled to crawl and carry Sam's things.

"What?" his bottle falls and hits the top of his head, making Sam look up to see Peter up on the ceiling upside down with his stuff.

"Hurry!" I was also holding the other avenger's items that we stole and I give Loki a quick kiss on his cheek before Peter and I ran for our lives.

"Get back here you two!" Sam yells out and Peter and I just laugh.

"Kids these days." Tony tuts and I quickly swipe his sunnies off his head. "Hey!"

"Oh, we are going to get so much trouble for this!" Peter shrieks out as he dodges Sams arms, running into the labs where the Maximoff twins were with Bruce and Natasha.

"Little solnyshko!" Pietro beams at me as I hid behind him.

"What trouble have you two caused?" Wanda asks with a smile, booping Peter's nose.

"We may or may not have stolen some things." I heave out from how unfit I was.

"Where are the rascals!" Sam and Tony come barging in and Peter looks at me.

"RUN!" Peter and I instantly drop the items, rushing past the adults.

"Watch where you're going-" I steal Steve's shield as we run past him, Peter pulling me up the stairs towards the roof as the guys chase after us.

"You are so grounded when we get our hands on you!" Tony yells out and we jump out onto the rooftop, heading towards the makeshift slide Peter and I had been working on with stolen tools from Tony's and Bruce's lab.

"What in the world?" Pietro mumbles out as the guys all arrive on the rooftop, seeing the slide.

"So this is where our things went you thieves!" Tony gasps, seeing his tools littering the rooftop as Peter and I inch towards the slide.

"Don't you dare move a muscle. You both have caused enough havoc!" Sam narrows his eyes at us but I grin at Peter as I hold his hand.

"Ready?"

"Oh hell yes!" Peter shrieks as I jump onto the shield and sit in it like a bobsled with Peter on my lap, going down the slide.

"Holy shit!" I squeal out as we zoom through tunnels and loops around the compound, Peter whooping in joy. I realise we were speeding up much faster, seeing the end lift off of the slide coming towards us and I panic. "We're not slowing down!"