69*

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawn out as I laid my head against the car window, watching the scenery go by me while Happy drove me to Peters school. Since telling Tony about Thanos, he wanted to get every hero he could get his hands on to plan the next course of attack against him, so I volunteered to get Peter.

I mean, it's been a while since I last saw the munchkin.

We soon arrive and I get out of the limo. "You have 10 minutes." Happy says and I nod, ignoring the crowd of students that were watching in awe as if a celebrity had just arrived. I knew this would happen so I dressed up as a leather badass, borrowing one of Tony's many sunnies.

The students all whisper as I walked past them, heading towards the gym with a smirk on my lips. "I hear there is a Peter Parker here." I slam the doors open and everyone turns to look at me.

"Depends on who's asking." MJ narrows her eyes at me and I lower my sunnies. Her eyes widen once she recognised me and a giant smile pops up on her face. "(Y/n), it's good to see you girl!"

"(Y/n)!?" Peter screams out and he turns around when he hears my name, his eyes locked on mine.

Oh shit-

He suddenly runs towards me and jumps into my arms causing me to chuckle as I spin him around. "You're back! I missed you!" He hugs me tightly and I hug him back just as tight, his little puppy-like excitement causing him to cling onto me like a koala.

"I missed you too my official non-official brother." I smile at him as I set him back down on his feet, squishing his cheeks. "How have you been?" He beams at me and I know he was bursting with stories about his Spider-Man adventures.

"(Y/n)! Omg does Mr. Stark need Peter!?" Ned blurts out and I glare at him.

This kid does not know how to keep his mouth shut!

"As if the Tony Stark needs Penis Parker." Flash rolls his eyes and I shudder as he smirks at me. "Babe, why didn't you tell me you're were visiting me?"

"Babe? Since when were we dating Flash? I make it my mission to stay away from you." I gag out. "Please get it through you head that I'm never gonna like you. Ever. And for the record, Tony does need Peter." the said boy looks at me with worry.

"That's bullshit. Penis Parker got kicked out from the internship." Flash continues and I just facepalm. "Plus what's it to you? Why'd he send you? It's not like you're an avenger." Flash rolls his eyes and I smirk at him.

Ok, I've had enough with him.

"Oh really?" I grin as I bring out my wings, them flashing up high from my back and looming over me. They had grown a tad bigger than last time, almost the size of the gym as darkness had spread more through the once pearly white wings.

"Holy fuck..." the golden trio gape at me as I take my sunglasses off, them coming closer to touch my wings.

"Are they real?" Peter gasps in awe and my wings shudder as he gently touches them.

"Oh yeah, they are." I grin as I suddenly pull the golden trio in with my wings and encircle around them like a shield.

"This is freaking cool." MJ says and Ned was just speechless. I let my wings spread out again.

"As much as I would love to stay and chat, Happy only gave me 10 minutes. I don't know what he's gonna do if I'm here any longer."

"He calls for me." I whip my head around to see Loki walk through the doors, all dressed up in his black suit.