92

(y/n) - your name

(y/p/n) - your parents names

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time travel!" Bruce grins out and I facepalm as Scott, as in present-day Scott comes back after the many failed attempts at time travelling.

"What? I see this as an absolute win!" I mimic Bruce and he rolls his eyes at me.

"This is not a win Bruce." I lean back into Loki's arms as he clings onto me, having been touch starved for far too long in his words. Thor stood next to us, just observing.

"I did not miss you knowing exactly what we were going to say."

"Tony-?" I look up and see him barge through the doors like the drama queen he was, holding Steves shield and a briefcase.

"For the record, I'm doing this for her, and also because I won't be able to sleep at night." Tony says as he points at me, cutting off Steve and passing him his shield. He starts listing his priorities to Steve before asking if we are having a proper team. I suddenly hear loud chuffing and I peer out the window to see a giant spaceship land on the front lawn. I knew Nebula, Rocket, Rhodey and Clint will join us later.

We all started building the machine and get the suits ready to time jump in the next couple of days, making sure to snatch the vial of Pym Particles from Scott's hand before he could waste the trip and pass it to Clint for his test run. I managed to save us an extra vial, sitting in the meeting room to decide when we should go back to get all the stones. We split up into three groups and I was in charge of going with Natasha and Clint.

I pocket the extra red vial in a pocket of my suit, looking over at Loki who had a frown on his face. He didn't like the idea of me going through with the time travel but he knew I had to stop Natashas death. 

This moment in time, I specifically took out and didn't show the others when Wanda showed my memories and those who did see, promised not to tell Tony about his death even though we knew he would sacrifice himself for us again in a heartbeat.

"You come back safe to me (y/n), I can't keep losing you." Loki mutters out and I lean down to kiss him.

"I'll come back Loki." He nods and lets me go as I put my helmet on. "We'll see each other later." our promise rings through the air but I hid the fact that I was lying, quieting my thoughts so Loki wouldn't hear me. Loki walks off to stand with Bruce before he soon joins us after fixing the calibrations and I look at Thor.

"Take care of Loki for me ok. Take care of each other." He looks at me in confusion as we all get ready to go back in time. I sigh out and close my eyes, the machine whirring up.

I love you Loki.