95

(y/n) - your name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how long it's been since I first got to TVA and apparently time works differently here, but I'm guessing it was a couple of years since working with Mobius. After he consoled me, he offered me the second chance he was talking about. To work for the TVA. I agreed since I had nothing else to do with my life so I worked as Mobius' assistant, helping him with finding the variant that was killing off the minutemen.

I was walking around the TVA, getting ready to get my task for the day. My mind wandered back to when I watched my life film, still confused as to why bits and pieces were missing. Mobius explained that my film was damaged during an all out war that broke out with the guilty variants that escaped. The TVA managed to salvage what they could and I was appreciative of that.

"Morning Casey." the shy front desk man smiles at me as he passes me my folder.

"Morning (y/n)! You have a big task today. We managed to capture an important variant and we need you to bring him through the process." I raise a brow at Casey.

"That isn't my normal job. That's a higher level access job to interact with variants." Casey shrugs.

"I don't know why they chose you. I think maybe there's no one else who can control this guy or cause everyone is busy finding the murderous variant."

"Ok, ok. I get it Casey. When am I meeting him?"

"Right about now actually." I look behind me to see the doors slam open, one of the guards dragging in a ridiculously tall man in a green and black leather suit. His black hair that used to be slicked back was unruly, some wounds on his handsome face.

"Oh, he's hot." I whisper to Casey and he rolls his eyes at me.

"What is this place?" he speaks up and I swear my knees buckle from the sound.

He somehow sounds familiar.

"You're at the TVA." the man looks at me when I answer him and his eyes widen as I get hit with the glint of his green eyes.

"(y/n)?" I look at this man in shock at the fact he knew me but I had to try and keep a straight face since I was on the job. The man just blinks at me and he suddenly grabs my hand before making a run for it.

"Wait-" I groan out in distress as I get looped back to my spot by Casey. "Don't-" the guy grabs my hand again and tries to run but he makes the guard loop us back and I hag against the front desk as he fell on the floor. "Please stop that." I groan out, straightening back up as the guard picks up the man before slamming a glowing cube on the desk.

"Log this as evidence."

"Oh... Can you at least tell me what it is?"

"It's the Tesseract." I surprise myself as the words spill out at the same time as the man.

"How did you know that?" Casey asks me and I furrow my brows."

"I don't know..." I shake my head and follow the guard that continues shoving the man forwards.

"Be very careful with it!" He yells out until we reach the processing room.

"Know this. You cross me, there are deadly consequences." the man threatens and I snicker knowing he's practically defenceless in the TVA.

"We'll see." the guard says as she pulls the lever down. The man looks at me and I shriek as he grabs my arm again, the both of us getting shoved inside the room.